Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I don't understand the fuss about this thread. You're basically complaining that you can't kill staff members in a training room even when they're not bothering anyone or killing anyone. I mean....really bruh? You said "killing the fun" so you're saying fun to you is going in-game into a training room and killing staff members?

In regards to the other points made about leaking characters, unnecessary unkicking etc, reports that are made with valid proof are handled properly with no bias, we don't take a staff member's words over a regular user if it comes to one person's words against the other, the only thing that matters to us is the evidence.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

$hon (09-23-2019)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I don't understand the fuss about this thread. You're basically complaining that you can't kill staff members in a training room even when they're not bothering anyone or killing anyone. I mean....really bruh? You said "killing the fun" so you're saying fun to you is going in-game into a training room and killing staff members?

In regards to the other points made about leaking characters, unnecessary unkicking etc, reports that are made with valid proof are handled properly with no bias, we don't take a staff member's words over a regular user if it comes to one person's words against the other, the only thing that matters to us is the evidence.
    I said he tried to kill me too I won't say it again..

4. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

$hon (09-23-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I said he tried to kill me too I won't say it again..
    Then as I said, it's all about proof, if anyone can prove abuse of power then we'll gladly take care of it, we're not here to back anyone up lol.

6. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

$hon (09-23-2019)

Thread Information