Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Since there are quite a few threads going around related to events, aswell as the thread justrelax made not too long ago asking for player opinions on changes to events, I was thinking a section in the 'Events' subforum could be useful where players and staff can create threads regarding events or anything related to them.
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-11-2019 at 08:38 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Minato (11-08-2019), Xeno (11-09-2019)

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    I agree to this. In this, we or the ETs can discuss on how to host/play the event(s) correctly.
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Banned

Thanks
    Don't think this will really add anything tbh, reports will be made anyway.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 11-08-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Isnt there a section for that called hackers and players reports already?

6. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (11-08-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Isnt there a section for that called hackers and players reports already?
    While there is some humor to that statement, these could all be in the section if its made.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ist-Discussion
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...garding-events
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...events-winners
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ord-Dagger-bug
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...es-great-again

This is not to prevent reports, because i agree they will be made regardless. this is so that players and staff members can discuss their thoughts on anything related to events.
    Unfairness and such that is obvious and harassment or whatever can still be reported normally.

8. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (11-08-2019)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Misread it, sorry.

Could work I guess.
    Last edited by Divine; 11-10-2019 at 10:57 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Why can't we just stick to the general discussions forum section for this? Seems fitting to me since I doubt many threads will be created if I were to create that forum section anyway.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Why can't we just stick to the general discussions forum section for this? Seems fitting to me since I doubt many threads will be created if I were to create that forum section anyway.
    if not as its own section, how about a subforum in general discussions called event discussions? i think there needs to be a place for discussions related to this subject (for example ones that i replied to zabu with and more that can be made by players or staff), which is separated and easily distinguished from normal discussions.

Pretty sure it would be more popular than the debate section or the other subforums in general discussions.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if not as its own section, how about a subforum in general discussions called event discussions? i think there needs to be a place for discussions related to this subject (for example ones that i replied to zabu with and more that can be made by players or staff), which is separated and easily distinguished from normal discussions.

Pretty sure it would be more popular than the debate section or the other subforums in general discussions.
    That's not much different than the initial suggestion. I still don't see why it's necessary since it falls just fine under general discussions.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    That's not much different than the initial suggestion. I still don't see why it's necessary since it falls just fine under general discussions.
    I just think that a separation between general discussions about other things and general discussions about events specifically is needed because that topic in particular can have more discussion on it (not only in these times, but in general), and right now I don't think theres a place where ets can create threads discussing their thoughts with the players and create polls and what not, unless they make them in the general discussions, which again, is not a place designated for the topic. (this is ignoring the argument that there are far less popular/used subforums and sections that had this subforum would be created, it would be more popular than those).

Idk, maybe its more work than i think to add a new subforum, but i mean, it wont hurt anyone so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information