Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    just wait for kingbob to come back
    a real bob is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    To all the hypocrite fckers around:
    Stop acting like yo, this is a legit list of the top players i think, "bla bla bla", **** off, nobody EVER will be top gunz player playing legitly, its you are just so idiotic that you aint good enough or else to spot what he uses, or you are just covering them cause of relationships.
    So, once again and let me clearify this, any HALF DECENT PLAYER IN GUNZ FCKING UCS AT LEASTTTTTO, ITS YOU ARE JUST ALL A BUNCH OF MEDIOCRE HYPOCRITES WHO WILL NOT SAY A WORD IN ORDER NOT TO GET BANNEDO. ok i said it.

mada mada dane, fkers.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Drawed View Post
    also the 27th leggo, look with wich players i mostly cw, if u have abit brains u would understand.

doing 500-700 dmg a match. team 100-250.

but when with good players 35 streak or did you forget?
    tbh kids talking much lately.

27th pick your time

35 streak? wow wow wow no please don't 35 streak, you are a random and you'll always be and everyone u cw with carries u so shut up.

Heavenly's Avatar Gσddεss σf Hεανεn ♥

Thanks
    Every single kid of this game is unlegit, so am i, i saw TopTeam in one list, he's already busted, i saw Skybreak, also unlegit as ****, everyone would agree if i said the nondonor newgens with decent skills are the best players, with the most skills and the best LEGIT aim HeavenOut.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds --- Albert Einstein

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
    Every single kid of this game is unlegit, so am i, i saw TopTeam in one list, he's already busted, i saw Skybreak, also unlegit as ****, everyone would agree if i said the nondonor newgens with decent skills are the best players, with the most skills and the best LEGIT aim HeavenOut.
    I don't agree.

Heavenly's Avatar Gσddεss σf Hεανεn ♥

Thanks
    well that u like sausages kk?

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds --- Albert Einstein

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    are you legit with colors?
    Ya i got a gold n blue name

people get so off topic holy fek

OT
    seems like not many people keep track of the best players. n a few people dont even end up facing some of the best players imo just cuz time difference.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

rohan1221's Avatar -Inimitable-

Thanks
    sori whers my name? ;D huehue

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Freestyler

Thanks
    I am so annoyed because I can't solve the mystery to the reason why people who like playing and have played legitimately for some time and learned techniques and then just throw away all that and want to win with the aid of other unacceptable means. Like, I want to be the best and raise my skill and techniques because amazing gameplay looks so awesome and I want to win proper with my own skill. If i use something to aid me, it defeats the purpose. People who play un-legitimatly disgust me, ****ing pathetic. Mainly the ones who hide that they are to fake that its all their real human movements. If you hack in quest or in a random dm to level... thats different. But if you try and hack in a ****ing tournament. Get the **** out.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    I am so annoyed because I can't solve the mystery to the reason why people who like playing and have played legitimately for some time and learned techniques and then just throw away all that and want to win with the aid of other unacceptable means. Like, I want to be the best and raise my skill and techniques because amazing gameplay looks so awesome and I want to win proper with my own skill. If i use something to aid me, it defeats the purpose. People who play un-legitimatly disgust me, ****ing pathetic. Mainly the ones who hide that they are to fake that its all their real human movements. If you hack in quest or in a random dm to level... thats different. But if you try and hack in a ****ing tournament. Get the **** out.
    not off topic

tomboii would be on the list to be honest

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information