Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Omfg, im in love with this guy, lololol

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    I just thought of an idea when I was sitting on a camel in south africa. The camel was moving in a fast paced motion and in my brain I felt i got a light bulb. You know it turns on above your head and you have alot of ideas. My first idea is that we put cars into F Gunz so we run over the ******* pros that we can't kill normally. Cars that can drive on walls and hover in the air. My second idea is having a mall in a map in game where you can change your clothes while in game. Oh oh and have outfits like thongs and bras to turn the male characters on so they will stick their stikes in and then we can have F gunz babys! and little kids! Yes! Yes!
    ---------
    Sike, your ideas are nice ( for the most part ) but let's take it back to reality now.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I just thought of an idea when I was sitting on a camel in south africa. The camel was moving in a fast paced motion and in my brain I felt i got a light bulb. You know it turns on above your head and you have alot of ideas. My first idea is that we put cars into F Gunz so we run over the ******* pros that we can't kill normally. Cars that can drive on walls and hover in the air. My second idea is having a mall in a map in game where you can change your clothes while in game. Oh oh and have outfits like thongs and bras to turn the male characters on so they will stick their stikes in and then we can have F gunz babys! and little kids! Yes! Yes!
    ---------
    Sike, your ideas are nice ( for the most part ) but let's take it back to reality now.
    sorry but his idea > yours =o he is a fuking legend ._.

4. The following user said thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

Joel (08-21-2011)

BreakSuckr's Avatar ︻デ═一

Thanks
    Interesting name you got

Respected List:

Everyone, who is kind and respectful to others

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    ---------
    wut is this "reality" you speak of?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by miranda View Post
    i just thought of an idea when i was sitting on a camel in south africa. The camel was moving in a fast paced motion and in my brain i felt i got a light bulb. You know it turns on above your head and you have alot of ideas. My first idea is that we put cars into f gunz so we run over the ******* pros that we can't kill normally. Cars that can drive on walls and hover in the air. My second idea is having a mall in a map in game where you can change your clothes while in game. Oh oh and have outfits like thongs and bras to turn the male characters on so they will stick their stikes in and then we can have f gunz babys! And little kids! Yes! Yes!
    ---------
    sike, your ideas are nice ( for the most part ) but let's take it back to reality now.
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu begged it.

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    I haven't said anything racist! If you wanna fight bring it on come my temple, i kill u u kill me.

I'm not racist, the only racist thing is fgunz. I have noticed that you cannot be any different skin colours in this game and it really bothers me to the extent that I have had to try and make new black character models myself. Fgunz should be the multiracial gunz where everyone comes together and kills each other, like how the white people killed the black people in the zulu wars.

I once knew a black guy who owned a brothel and he said that he was still angry at how his family was abused by slavery and in the zulu wars, he claimed that they drove his family away and forced him to live a life of farming whores. He got real rich from it and started buying a lot of farms and houses and rich things. But unfortunately, he was headbutted by a mountain goat and that was the last I heard of him, his brothel still exists though. So in part, I do understand why there isnt a black character model in the game as people may think they are invincible and then get humiliated.

I also thought of an idea that we should have more types of bullets and ammo in the game, such as poison bullets and bullets that can explode on contact and bullets which have tracking devices. This would add more depth into the game and it would make it possible to kill those cheating noobs who use aimbots.
    You will always be my hero sir Looooooooool im fukin LAUGHING MY ASS OFF XDDDDDDD

Banned

Thanks
    Aznthunder, my cock rocket is being restrained by my chastity belt, it is so powerful that it can only be unleashed in exceptional circumstances, which has not yet been seen. Some say that when it's about to be activated, the doomsday clock will change to 12pm in a second and then fail, and that all muslims will complete their pilgrimage to mecca even if they have no arms or legs.

Miranda, even though you might be a girl thats a boy irl, I like your idea about the cars. I think we should also have tanks as then you could easily defeat the thunder goblin thingy and the lich bitch. However, I disagree with your fgunz baby idea because if that happened there would be just too many man, too many man.

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    Aznthunder, my cock rocket is being restrained by my chastity belt, it is so powerful that it can only be unleashed in exceptional circumstances, which has not yet been seen. Some say that when it's about to be activated, the doomsday clock will change to 12pm in a second and then fail, and that all muslims will complete their pilgrimage to mecca even if they have no arms or legs.

Miranda, even though you might be a girl thats a boy irl, I like your idea about the cars. I think we should also have tanks as then you could easily defeat the thunder goblin thingy and the lich bitch. However, I disagree with your fgunz baby idea because if that happened there would be just too many man, too many man.

Stfu dumb racists bitch, go eat cock hoe.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. omfg lol

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information