Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    IMO Charm should be able to host events. I've seen her host since she was trial and as long as her net doesn't start spiking I see no reason why Charm can't host events... It's easy brush off sure if you're a GM who can host events but literally never does, but if Charm was able to host it'd definitely help all the people in her timezone who want events but barely get them. But yeah that's also IF Charm wants to host at like 4pm her time.

Edit : I've barely seen Legman or Connor host so idk... that's why the rule that was put up weirds me out. But I also believe if you are in charge of player reports, and punishing players and shit , there's no reason why you can't host an event.

TBH if all the GM's hosted, they'd jack all the good events in our 24 hour period and we'd be hostin gun game 4 times a week.

Yo Eddie, this guy named sEx_MoVeS from Brazil told me he bikes to a cafe every day to catch GunZ events man... I'm definitely not saying that events are the pillar that holds a server up, but like please don't downplay their importance either I host events with some awesome people, and to be honest I have a good time most of the nights. I definitely know some peeps who are in it for the events. If the players aren't having a good time it means I'm not either you know... Events are definitely like a different world within GunZ.
    To be completely honest, as you might be right, the original purpose of "EVENT" as it's name states is something that is not casual and being hosted every 5 minutes.

Therefore it is acceptable the way it is now, at least in my opinion.

2. The following user said thank you to León for this useful post:

Linzor (06-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    To be completely honest, as you might be right, the original purpose of "EVENT" as it's name states is something that is not casual and being hosted every 5 minutes.

Therefore it is acceptable the way it is now, at least in my opinion.
    but we're not talking about an event every 5 minutes, and it also shouldn't be 1 set every 24 hours, just like those who are currently event moderators have written and agreed on hosting 3 and sometimes 4 sets a day in their applications.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    but we're not talking about an event every 5 minutes, and it also shouldn't be 1 set every 24 hours, just like those who are currently event moderators have written and agreed on hosting 3 and sometimes 4 sets a day in their applications.
    They did not agree on hosting 3 or 4 sets a day, they think that's the appropriate amount of sets per day.

Hosting 3 or 4 sets a day would mean you'd have to spend at least 6 hours a day hosting events, you think that sounds reasonable for one person?

People have lifes, they do this on their spare time and their daily life keeps changing. We're not getting paid here so what you're asking for is unreasonable, you'll get that once you start paying your own bills I guess.

You need to learn how to appreciate their work instead of thinking of them as your slaves, I can't believe how someone can be so ungrateful.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (06-11-2017), Sam (06-11-2017)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    everyone write that, but of course none will host 3-4 sets alone, it meant in general well bunny stop acting dumb smh. and relax
    I find it okay, gunz wasn't made for events i mean its ok to have less events , let us tdm or cw, as you see event take 32 players minimum.
    and to be honest events are being hosted daily so relax event points collector.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Hosting 3 or 4 sets aday would mean you'd have to spend at least 6 hours a day hosting events, you think that sounds reasonable for one person?
    i never said it does, and thats why we don't only have 1 event moderator doing all the work.

Country
    Thanks
    i never said it does, and thats why we don't only have 1 event moderator doing all the work.
    Yet thats what you were hinting at so wtf are you even saying lmao

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Yet thats what you were hinting at so wtf are you even saying lmao
    they agreed that 3 or even 4 sets a day sounds reasonable for the event team. you said one person cannot do it, and i said thats why we dont have 1 event moderator.
    is that simple logic so hard to comprehend?
    where in my words did i hint that 1 event moderator is supposed to do all the work?

Country
    Thanks
    they agreed that 3 or even 4 sets a day sounds reasonable for the event team. you said one person cannot do it, and i said thats why we dont have 4 event moderators.
    is that simple logic so hard to comprehend?
    Thats not what you said at all. You quoted leo and said they all agreed on hosting 3 or 4 sets a day, implying they should do it on their own, now you're saying they should split it. Read what you're writing before you're trying to act all smartass.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Thats not what you said at all. You quoted leo and said they all agreed on hosting 3 or 4 sets a day, implying they should do it on their own, now you're saying they should split it. Read what you're writing before you're trying to act all smartass.
    then I apologize if you did not understand what I was saying properly. I was saying, just like they wrote in their apps that there should be 3 or even 4 sets a day hosted by the event team, it shouldn't drop down to 1 set a day especially when they're the ones that are making the change in all that regards to that.

this is the main reason I've posted this suggestion in the first place.
    if (event moderators cannot do enough sets a day because of real life and other stuff which is acceptable and understandable)
    {
    do not at the very least prevent other staff members willing to host from being able to with non-rightful generalized rules;
    }

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    just like those who are currently event moderators have written and agreed on hosting 3 and sometimes 4 sets a day in their applications.
    where in my words did i hint that 1 event moderator is supposed to do all the work?
    If you actually use your brains, you do realize you're implying that each event moderator should host 3/4 sets a day, NOT as a team.

13. The following user said thank you to Oink for this useful post:

Linzor (06-11-2017)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information