Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by moderman View Post
    lol this is why Lori left u , ur a little stalker. And this was taken out of context.
    Damn, that rent in your head went from free to you paying me some I see.
    You mean to tell me you're hurting this much even still, quite pathetic if you ask me, but then again, that's what happens when GunZ is your life
    and your only place where you can "thrive", since if you were somewhat successful irl you wouldn't all emotional over some gunz deaths which you clearly are.
    Who cares about this these days? are you that addicted? (rhetorical question, oops)

Not to mention that you refer to people talking in a game as to some serious relationship? I mean I understand that you're unpopular with girls irl, but come on dude, keep it to yourself, all of us have no reason or need to know that.

Anyway, I am sorry that I've done this to you, but it's ok, one day you'll grow up (at least I sincerely hope you will) and understand that it's meaningless, better later than never, right?

P.S: PLZ THANK MY POST GUYZ

2. The following 8 users say thank you to León for this useful post:

Alegra (05-21-2022), Bangarang (05-19-2022), GeorgeGFX (05-16-2022), Mia (06-07-2022), Ommadawn (05-14-2022), Rain (05-15-2022), Sunlight (05-23-2022), TomasEdison (05-14-2022)

Thread Information