Dorze's Avatar Your average Chad

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: /block

I understand that /ignore exists, but some users just don't deserve a second chance. If certain users proceed to have an ongoing behaviour on a daily basis, i believe we should have the opportunity to completely remove dialogue towards the player. /ignore only works until you reopen your launcher, therefore being ineffective in long terms. In Summary, /block should just be an upgraded /ignore, as you would only need to type it once, and if by any chance one day you'd decide to unblock that person because you believe he turned a new leaf, /blocklist would be a possibility.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Dorze for this useful post:

Jordan (05-26-2021), Ommadawn (05-26-2021), TomasEdison (05-27-2021), TonySoprano (05-26-2021)

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Thats a pretty good idea.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dorze View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: /block

I understand that /ignore exists, but some users just don't deserve a second chance. If certain users proceed to have an ongoing behaviour on a daily basis, i believe we should have the opportunity to completely remove dialogue towards the player. /ignore only works until you reopen your launcher, therefore being ineffective in long terms. In Summary, /block should just be an upgraded /ignore, as you would only need to type it once, and if by any chance one day you'd decide to unblock that person because you believe he turned a new leaf, /blocklist would be a possibility.
    I suggested this a few times already, no Idea why they’re suddenly supporting it now. I agree tho, but I’d have to be Mac/ip related to avoid them bypassing it with a new UserID, trust me there are too many retards on this server, as you probably already know due to you making this suggestion.

Thread Information