Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I think it's time to introduce the OG tag for rooms. What would the OG tag be?

OG tag would basically be for the competitive old generation people who don't want to deal with gimmicks or new content. I know many unique weapons make fgunz what it is and I mean no disrepect and am usually no fan of limiting anything in games either by use of tags, but honestly a lot of people really do want that old repetitive gunz feel and just play those kind of games. Basically, this means weapons like Nadelaunchers, 1 hit/2hit nades, mines, speedy daggers, large swords, snipers etc. would be excluded from gameplay. I feel like this tag is more useful than a lot of the other tags we currently have and would stimulate a lot of people to play the kind of game they want, because this right now is still unavailable.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-03-2021), Tzunami best0 (06-04-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    how is this tag different from having [sgo][ex] in a room?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    how is this tag different from having [sgo][ex] in a room?
    You're not able to use regular nades or rockets or revs or sprays. Which actually was a thing in the original official gunz servers.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    U dropping the truth bombs, let me add: sorry, but cosmetic box was cool at first, now fg looks like a circus... Turbo rooms just mindless non-skill nonsense and no Mansion DM or anything fun. - . -
    I 100% support removing almost all new models and keeping it ijji items, for donors - Pioneers re-colored and Breakers re-colored. Swords Shura, golden sword re-colored. Simplicity is the key...

If i want to see cool new models - which I dont - I shall go to fortnite or what not, I play GunZ for the nostalgia
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    U dropping the truth bombs, let me add: sorry, but cosmetic box was cool at first, now fg looks like a circus... Turbo rooms just mindless non-skill nonsense and no Mansion DM or anything fun. - . -
    I 100% support removing almost all new models and keeping it ijji items, for donors - Pioneers re-colored and Breakers re-colored. Swords Shura, golden sword re-colored. Simplicity is the key...

If i want to see cool new models - which I dont - I shall go to fortnite or what not, I play GunZ for the nostalgia
    Disagree, see my other post in other thread. But am happy to see people who have that original gunz nostalgia.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    You're not able to use regular nades or rockets or revs or sprays. Which actually was a thing in the original official gunz servers.
    Allow people play and choose the Guns they want, not everything and everyone has to be Meta.
    I don't get how the game is unplayable just because 1 out of 10 people uses Sniper.
    People already complain about Snipers a shit ton in this Server.
    They are fine as they are and People should be allowed to use them.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Allow people play and choose the Guns they want, not everything and everyone has to be Meta.
    I don't get how the game is unplayable just because 1 out of 10 people uses Sniper.
    People already complain about Snipers a shit ton in this Server.
    They are fine as they are and People should be allowed to use them.
    I mean, there's already tags for limiting things, so why not allow the people who want to play oldschool that way? I'm not asking to remove any items from the game at all, only certain items would be limited when this tag is used. It's cool if people are given a choice no?

Country
    Thanks
    I kinda like this suggestion, but me myself there's a difference between having ijji shotgun or having LB shotgun in a duel match.

It can be something like a channel that's based on ijji style that has no donors allowed into this channel, just GunZ The Duel basic weapons and items, I guess this would be better instead of having the tag created.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Minerva for this useful post:

Amamin (06-06-2021), Bangarang (06-06-2021)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    hard to find competitive gameplay on a server when it feels like useless events happen every hour XD

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
    I kinda like this suggestion, but me myself there's a difference between having ijji shotgun or having LB shotgun in a duel match.

It can be something like a channel that's based on ijji style that has no donors allowed into this channel, just GunZ The Duel basic weapons and items, I guess this would be better instead of having the tag created.
    I support this.
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information