Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gracefull View Post
    This clown again. As I've stated before, but you can't read so I'll make it simple for you. I made these years ago.
    Well, why did you say in your other thread you were working on it, that's why it took a while.
    move on kid.
    no body is going to use it nowadays.

You clearly care enough to try and state something in the perspective of every one on this forum. You don't speak for everyone, and rightfully so. Check your additude.
    His attitude is about right.
    idiot.

That's what I thought. Run back to the introspective hole you call self-indulgence.
    Your words encourage him.
    idiot.

Then why do you continue replying and checking in on what I've said? Your logic astounds me.
    You are playing the game.
    idiot.

Only people who actually get mad over stuff like this, assume others do to. I on the other hand couldn't see my way to getting mad about a line of text written by a small child. I just enjoy schooling the illogical. Having fun yet?
    Mad has got a new definition nowadays.
    you just fell for it.
    idiot.

None taken, it's an early map of mine and the textures are made to blend from a distance into solid colors. If you take the time to play it, you'll see why it is the way it is.
    Still bad.

Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    I never liked skillmaps because they are purly built to be functional, not to be pretty. You should try making a skillmap with a skybox and lightmap. maybe something like a crazy playground. That way the map looks more finished.
    Won't work. Skyboxes have a limit till the so called "zero line"
    you will see it stop in open maps..

rather use no skybox at all.

That's exactly what I'm working on right now! I'm just having nightmares about lighting the thing.. q__p
    Then you are not right for the job.
    quit already.

Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Ya know ....

STOP ****EN USING RADIANT?!

Excuse that "rage" but you could atleast throw a global illumination mapping onto this, using 3ds max and maiets plugins/worldedit, would be atleast something ...
    Besides the fact that youd get a bare minimum ammount of collision problems that youd get using radiant.
    But faking a global illumination with fsrad? eh ... go kill yourself, thats easier to accomplish.
    already told him.

For one, I had this made in GTK Radiant for about 3 years now, so I'm not about to remake it. And two, It's not meant to look pretty, it's all for skill and people who enjoy playing things like this. I know your a perfectionist and it leaks into how you critique other people's work, but lay off a little bit.. SLow down on the redbull and try to remember what it was like when you started out. Once I'm finished releasing all my GTK Radiant work, I'm going to begin learning 3ds max and blender. Being an oldschooler I somewhat enjoy the functionality of GTK and it's going to be hard to make the switch. As I've stated before, once I release all of these I will have a somewhat mental clean slate for much higher quality work. Patience HellSniper, patience.
    Excuses.

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    How is this exclusive, Send it to dave now can just anyone from other server get on forum download ur map - fail
    No fcking shit sherlock.

If they're registered to the FGunZ forum, they're free to download and use it on their servers. I'm releasing it to the FGunZ community, not strictly FGunZ. I'm aware of how the internet works, and exclusive means it's only source is currently the FGunZ forum. I'm sure that could change with any of my maps, but as of the dates of these threads, they are exclusive. - Win
    Therefor every idiot can download it.
    you don't need to be registered to see the fcking link.
    idiot.

Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Excuses gracefull, excuses.
    Thanks for clearing it up.

That's your opinion, and your welcome to it.
    It's a fcking fact.
    idiot.
    Last edited by Juriën; 05-14-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Bud's Avatar I'm too old for this sh*t

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    Well, why did you say in your other thread you were working on it, that's why it took a while.
    move on kid.
    no body is going to use it nowadays.
    I'm working on Pokegrounds 2, Pokegrounds was just having some trouble compiling after adding a few things for my friends that do play it. Nice try though.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I'm working on Pokegrounds 2, Pokegrounds was just having some trouble compiling after adding a few things for my friends that do play it. Nice try though.
    reread the post I edited it.
    baka

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    reread the post I edited it.
    baka
    Thank you once again for posting useless stuff on my threads, it's kids like you that keep them alive. Once again, your opinions are your own, and your welcome to them. I'm just flattered you went through all that trouble for little ol' me. I must've really hit a hot button with you, and I apologize. I didn't mean to anger you, but you seem to have this brick wall built up in your head that closes you off from taking things in properly. The only reason I keep replying to these childish posts is because it keeps my thread alive, and I only keep checking back to see what people have posted when it comes to liking the map, so far, other than the regular trolls on my threads, people do like the map. I'm not looking for any sort of approval from you, your opinions seem to be the equivalent of a male nipple.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Seeing that you said: "[Playland was] the first map I made about 5-6 years ago," you will be treated as my Senpai, seeing that I have only made maps for the past year.

That's your opinion, and your welcome to it.
    No it is not just "[my] opinion", Gracefull- Senpai

Spoiler!

Last edited by Wucas Pls; 05-14-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    Seeing that you said: "[Playland was] the first map I made about 5-6 years ago," you will be treated as my Senpai, seeing that I have only made maps for the past year.

No it is not just "[my] opinion", Gracefull- Senpai

Spoiler!
    Awh, although you persist with your rude-ness I found that all rather cute I'm not trying to transfer to 3ds Max because like I've said, when I start with that I'd like a sort of mental clean slate.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Awh, although you persist with your rude-ness I found that all rather cute I'm not trying to transfer to 3ds Max because like I've said, when I start with that I'd like a sort of mental clean slate.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I expected something more poke-like.

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Juriën (05-23-2013)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I just like your work, nice!

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks