Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    I understand what u say. But if I check around i'm nearly, with a few others, the only one still playing guy on this server before 2010 ends.
    Maybe they all made new characters, which is possible. That's why I asked if there is a way to check the regristration date and not character creation.
    I think its nice so people know that ur an old player and it also gives you 'status' I've known all changes... first only red donors, no snipes no [R] etc, the candy meds <3, no vials (which are again gone now lol), the invisible donor suit, rebirth only 50coins (instead of 100 now)...

Maybe its a bit selfish... but I think we deserve something for playing on this server this long. Ofcourse I can only say that I saw the account creation and not the regristation of the top 250...but then again. I'm actually reffering to other games where they also did these things for old players so it gives a sense of respect towards them for playing this long and keep contributing on this game.

So its would be a rare item for a few players so people would recognize u. Maybe not an item then, but just next to the name as there is also VIP when ur in a room now, but instead of VIP there would be Veteran and then u don't need to add a new item.

Also attracting new players is top priority for sure, but you can't afford to lose the old ones either :p

ps: thx for your opinion this fast
    Last edited by stefaan_2af; 06-14-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Thread Information