Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    toyouko's Avatar Gentle Quester

Thanks
    I KNOW !!!!! We Can Also Ranking in this (Something like Player's Name,Their Kill And Finish Time ). If necessary We Can Add The "Combination of Material" Into This For Example: If you want to do Mansion Raid Boss you have to "Sacrifice" 4 Different PVE Items Which you Got from Mansion Quests. This Way Will Balance the "Sacrifice Mode Which Few Player using nowadays, and Other Quest Will Be In Playing More Often, Also Player will have great motivation about Raid Boss (Ranking)(Booster Chance of Mythical) . Lastly Whoever is top 5 in Ranking (Raid Boss) will have Big Reward Every Month From Developer And Ranking will been Reseted Every Month too. Quest System Will Be More Balancing !!! . Sorry My English Bad Tee Hee
    Last edited by toyouko; 05-11-2020 at 08:05 PM.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by toyouko View Post
    I KNOW !!!!! We Can Also Ranking in this (Something like Player's Name,Their Kill And Finish Time ). If necessary We Can Add The "Combination of Material" Into This For Example: If you want to do Mansion Raid Boss you have to "Sacrifice" 4 Different PVE Items Which you Got from Mansion Quests. This Way Will Balance the "Sacrifice Mode Which Few Player using nowadays, and Other Quest Will Be In Playing More Often, Also Player will have great motivation about Raid Boss (Ranking)(Booster Chance of Mythical) . Lastly Whoever is top 5 in Ranking (Raid Boss) will have Big Reward Every Month From Developer And Ranking will been Reseted Every Month too. Quest System Will Be More Balancing !!! . Sorry My English Bad Tee Hee
    Hmm, I don't think Sacrifice System should be incluided into this. I mean, bosses HP are already high af, imagine adding a Sacrifice System (if boss party with 325k HP is already hard to complete, imagine these Raids). For make Sacrifice System worth i've already gave an idea for it in many threads tho. About ranking. I'll prefer make a Clan Ranking before an individual ranking. Let's be honest, this is a TEAM WORK mode, i doubt it'll be fair for players that only some of them enter into the ranking. A good ranking for this mode should be about TIME before KILLS. Also, like other games, maybe give a special reward to the 1st clan to complete these Raids (just maybe).

Now, if this "ranking" should give rewards like clan wars... Hmmm i don't really know. I mean, it would be fun and make a competitive system into a mode that never has existed in Gunz. But what clans play quests? At the moment i can only think on 4 that are still active, and maybe this system would make new ones for get the rewards, but shouldn't be more than 6 counting the possible new clans that join this ranking.

I think a ranking should be something optional to this mode, because it's already a lot of work make this Raid Quest mode, and i can't imagine adding a Ranking into it, but if it's possible i would be happy bcz now quest could have a competitive part and not only "Farming Mythicals" or "Grind Exp". Of course, if this Ranking is going to be make it should be something apart from CW.
    Last edited by LostX; 05-11-2020 at 10:53 PM.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Thread Information