Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I actually couldn't understand your main post.. you have some videos on a USB stick that you don't want to be moved/copied from other people but also being able to use it on your TV without those videos popping out?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    I actually couldn't understand your main post.. you have some videos on a USB stick that you don't want to be moved/copied from other people but also being able to use it on your TV without those videos popping out?
    Sorry yea, I was driving as i was typing so didn't proof read what I'd said. Effectivly yes, I want the medis files to be viewed however locked so they cannot be copied or taken by another user.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Sorry yea, I was driving as i was typing so didn't proof read what I'd said. Effectivly yes, I want the medis files to be viewed however locked so they cannot be copied or taken by another user.
    You can use BitLocker to lock specific files, the other workaround is to RAR/ZIP the media that you want and make it password protected, that way the content will stay on the flash drive but won't be accessible by other users, those are the only chances that you have and if you don't want the ZIP/RAR to show up, just use the hidden functionality that Windows offers for hiding folders/files.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information