Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Washed up

Thanks
    sorry but rash isnt legit, and thats common knowledge

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    sorry but rash isnt legit, and thats common knowledge
    I kind of lol'd here.. I can see both sides to your guys' arguements, BUT Bashy you really had to reason to bash out on these guys. I mean, you probably barely even know them. Back then you and Rash were both nicer ._. What happened? GM status shouldn't make you cocky, bro.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I kind of lol'd here.. I can see both sides to your guys' arguements, BUT Bashy you really had to reason to bash out on these guys. I mean, you probably barely even know them. Back then you and Rash were both nicer ._. What happened? GM status shouldn't make you cocky, bro.
    ... I'm not even GM anymore lol.

And I just saw this thread as bragging so I decided to tell him that it isn't even shit.

Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    As I said I don't even know you, your talking to me as if anyone should know your accomplishments. I understood by the last comments you were alone making that 100 streak or whatever that number was?
    Well congrats to you, I saw the highest streak possible was 114 on this server and it was from Alpha. I was assuming you were in that clan, which is a victim of multiple bans towards it's members. I might have been mistaken by judging the fact that half the clan was unlegit so it would of probably affected the streaks success. That I don't know of, but knowing you did the 100 streak alone, now I can see where your going with this. Too bad I was not around to drop the streak you had and well congratulations on that streak. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by posting that ss.
    And me and rash did 70 streak alone, not 100.

Thread Information