Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Justin Imitating's Avatar That Guy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    so a lava handle (seems easy to hold the sword with) and what looks like concrete to me on the blade? Now you just really did something strange.
    Hmm the handle does look like lava(guess I gotta change that)and the blade is a steel texture , I can't see how you thought that was concrete. o-o

Originally Posted by MeX View Post
    Looks Awsome Justin, Should make more and try apply for Dev.
    Thanks MeX , Mabye I will if I get better at this

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Justin Imitating View Post
    Hmm the handle does look like lava(guess I gotta change that)and the blade is a steel texture , I can't see how you thought that was concrete. o-o

Thanks MeX , Mabye I will if I get better at this
    Steel usually is shiny or has some sort of reflections, concrete has a pattern something like your steel is having. lol

Thanks
    Steel usually is shiny or has some sort of reflections, concrete has a pattern something like your steel is having. lol
    4th picture is up , Is that better?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Justin Imitating View Post
    4th picture is up , Is that better?
    Makes more sense, but still far from any good.

You're supposed to unwrap the model and paint the texture yourself (well thats what I suggest). I don't know how that works exactly @ blender, but there should be ways. Then you should learn how to textures the blade, my advice is google for bleach weapons, they make a rather strong and easy contrast on how to make it look simple 'n easy.

Thanks
    Makes more sense, but still far from any good.

You're supposed to unwrap the model and paint the texture yourself (well thats what I suggest). I don't know how that works exactly @ blender, but there should be ways. Then you should learn how to textures the blade, my advice is google for bleach weapons, they make a rather strong and easy contrast on how to make it look simple 'n easy.
    I did unwrap the model but I didn't make the texture's myself. I just used gimp and overlay to cover that parts of the sword that needed the texture.(AND 5th pic is up lmfao)

Thread Information