Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    I thought you said it could be abused because usually training weapons have 500 shots before reloading, but i don't understand how would it be abused in an EXP room with normal delay and ammo as i said before, such solution works fine for both gamemodes.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Menotso View Post
    I thought you said it could be abused because usually training weapons have 500 shots before reloading, but i don't understand how would it be abused in an EXP room with normal delay and ammo as i said before, such solution works fine for both gamemodes.
    nothing gunz players love more than 500 shots of stun bomb to restrict they movement great idea lets make it 150 delay too

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    nothing gunz players love more than 500 shots of stun bomb to restrict they movement great idea lets make it 150 delay too
    Nice unuseful comment.

Training STUN weapon would look like:

Clip: 4 x 5
    Damage: 0
    Delay: 2000ms

Reload Time: 2.0

It's important to note that it is possible to restrict a player movement for 8 straight shots as it is right now. Delay would be lowered to 500 in training rooms. It IS possible to restrict player movement permanently in GOD tag training rooms. Nothing would be that affected as you think. That's the purpose of "/ghost playername".

Repeating:

Originally Posted by Menotso View Post

And going back to the point, it's not about the STUN only. If it's not possible to make a training one for it, fine. At least make duplicates for the others.

Thread Information