Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    Ty for replying that quickly.
    Regarding the rusty only.. well its not a "must" but it would be more fun not to die in 6~7 hits, and if its 4's/5's u will probably die in half a second if u don't peddle hard.
    also about suggestion number 2, ignore the V tag.. what about the GLAD tag where u can't flip? is it possible?
    So you actually want it to be like gladiator with the gladiator community rules right?
    Cause right now I would say that Glad CW is actually Melee CW (CW without ranged weapons).

I suppose if the majority (a poll perhaps) wants an "actual" Glad CW where you have no flip and rusty only I do not see any problem in changing this, though it is mainly up to Dave & McSic what they really want.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So you actually want it to be like gladiator with the gladiator community rules right?
    Cause right now I would say that Glad CW is actually Melee CW (CW without ranged weapons).

I suppose if the majority (a poll perhaps) wants an "actual" Glad CW where you have no flip and rusty only I do not see any problem in changing this, though it is mainly up to Dave & McSic what they really want.
    I personally highly differentiate between Gladiator (and its rules) and what Glad CW is. It's as you said-- glad cw is actually cw without weapons. I dont see many elements of gladiator because everyone just peddle and run at eachother 3v3~5v5, but never really 1v1. I believe in this case the flip mechanic enables higher skillplay when not playing 1v1 that should stay, but i may not be the majority, so a poll is necessary.

Thread Information