Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    hey guys, i cant upload and embed any videos of these moves for now but if i put on the steps for each and they are crystal clear, cool? Helpful?

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    hey guys, i cant upload and embed any videos of these moves for now but if i put on the steps for each and they are crystal clear, cool? Helpful?
    Whatever you think is best :o

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Whatever you think is best :o
    then i guess ima not do it. Gonna do something else. Hmmmm....

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    then i guess ima not do it. Gonna do something else. Hmmmm....
    Time for a Brain Storm 8D What is the best way you think you can convey D-Style?

Freestyler

Thanks
    ill point out things for ppl new n learning or wanting to lrn dstyle. So ill point out the basic moves to the intermediate moves that should be learned for now. hows dat

i also want to point out that there is a defensive section that points out moves that can be used to defend against dbf in certain situations or tbf, or other things i notice ppl having trouble with like delayed massives wen recoiled. so just know there is a counter for everything, copy n paste the name of the technique in google n type gunz dstyle or somethin or ask zefard in game or pivv or hells if hes on.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-13-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    i also want to point out that there is a defensive section that points out moves that can be used to defend against dbf in certain situations or tbf, or other things i notice ppl having trouble with like delayed massives wen recoiled. so just know there is a counter for everything, copy n paste the name of the technique in google n type gunz dstyle or somethin or ask zefard in game or pivv or hells if hes on.
    I always wanted help with this because so far all I use to defend is to e lunge backwards and run away and sneak up on them later and hope it works o.O

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    I always wanted help with this because so far all I use to defend is to e lunge backwards and run away and sneak up on them later and hope it works o.O
    Okay well, within this thread I'm going to edit in all the things that should be learned and when they should be ditched etc. Basically postig a build from low experience/skill level to high. U'll see, ill do it now, i guess in a new thread. Ill just post straigh up about the thread n no rants lol.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Okay well, within this thread I'm going to edit in all the things that should be learned and when they should be ditched etc. Basically postig a build from low experience/skill level to high. U'll see, ill do it now, i guess in a new thread. Ill just post straigh up about the thread n no rants lol.
    Thanks man you're going to help a great amount of people

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It's insane, I used to know a lot of this shit. I remember back in the day when it was just me, Hellish and Grascen D-Styling as main. Now I could hardly RS and move .

10. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-13-2014)

oi Blake

Thanks
    god damn people like you wont just let gunz die quietly, will you
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

12. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-13-2014)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information