Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Hi,

You see, ET's are here to make events to ensure our community are having fun, they are not here to deal with individuals who keep making reports about them for the smallest mistakes, it turns out the people who keep complaining and reporting them are the same users every time.

I've seen this in-game myself.

Example: A & B are last two alive in RFN, (run from nade) A is just a regular user who just joined and hardly plays events, B is the user who complains 24/7. A will win and B will make a complaint/report or a public comment "RIGGED or YOU TARGETED ME" these are all childish. But if B wins A wouldn't care, it's just a event.

So banning the same users who ruin it for majority will be the best/easiest. (from events)
    Come on man, dont post that bullshit. Everyone clearly knows most ETs dont give a rats ass about hosting. For them, its about some digital power and circle orgy jerking with their friend group.

Well what do i know? I was only banned from 4 different host event for calling them 'idiots'. Clearly calling them a idiot was ruining events for everyone. But i could care less

Apprently the /ignore function isnt available for staff members
    Last edited by Zoro; 11-01-2019 at 12:54 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Zoro for this useful post:

Amers (11-01-2019)

Thread Information