Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Well, I guess it's a good thing that opinions can be wrong then, huh?

Interesting that you say gladiators ego a lot, when if we see here we can clearly see that the only gladiator threads with ego in it are made by Kendrick, who is literally autistic irl (on top of which, just started the game after Aeria closed.) Otherwise, it's all gunners posting their scores; 1v1's for gladiators are usually kept between themselves and the only person who posts videos is Afterburned on ik1d3.

Note to all future posters, we're basing the discussion on facts; opinions are welcomed but will be overlooked when compiling the information.

Warmly,

Jianyu
    I agree and disagree. I think all the glads are autistic, though it's not just Kendrick who's posting in that section, somehow your thread is in there as well.

As I explained before, the glads are the bigger minority, not just this server, everywhere. So obviously, you're going to find more posts made by 'gunners' then 'glads'. You should take that into calculation when compiling all the information.

Also, if you're just looking at that section, then your compiling of information would just go nowhere. You should use the entire forum, chatbox and in-game events if you're going to make some documentary about autistics and gunners, sorry I mean glads and gunners.

And one more thing, the majority of the items written in this thread are opinions, especially the first post is quite hilarious :'). But on a serious note, I don't believe you're quite capable of dividing facts and opinion, perhaps someone else should compile all the information for you? Like a normal human being?

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    The first posts are facts and, again, are compiled from various sources such as ingame, aeria / ijji forums, other gunz-related sites, etc.

The ratio for gunners:glads isn't "94 pages:kendricks posts".

It also doesn't matter if you disagree, if you disagree with facts you're no better than a flat-earther or 9/11 truther.

In spirit,

Jianyu

Edit: It's only just occurred to me that the only ones disagreeing with facts are gunners. Interesting, does this have some sort of link with the lower IQ? Or aggression? I'll have to think about it.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks
    The first posts are facts and, again, are compiled from various sources such as ingame, aeria / ijji forums, other gunz-related sites, etc.

The ratio for gunners:glads isn't "94 pages:kendricks posts".

It also doesn't matter if you disagree, if you disagree with facts you're no better than a flat-earther or 9/11 truther.

In spirit,

Jianyu
    In your first post you summarize things, starting with "Arguable", how in the world is that a fact? How can something that is arguable be a fact? Please explain how you're that stupid, or is it true that we can compare your IQ level to a goldfish?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    In your first post you summarize things, starting with "Arguable", how in the world is that a fact? How can something that is arguable be a fact? Please explain how you're that stupid, or is it true that we can compare your IQ level to a goldfish?
    It's a fact that it's arguably one of the worst communities.

If you're going to continue to troll my thread I will put you on my "ignore" list and remove your posts via report. Goldfish don't have an IQ high enough to get accepted into MENSA.

Stay safe,

Jianyu

Thanks
    It's a fact that it's arguably one of the worst communities.

If you're going to continue to troll my thread I will put you on my "ignore" list and remove your posts. Goldfish don't have an IQ high enough to get accepted into MENSA.

Stay safe,

Jianyu
    I'm afraid I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out the most simple mistakes you make. I hope you'll learn the difference between facts and opinions soon, otherwise this thread will turn into a bigger mess.

You putting me on your fancy ignore list, removing the post will only prove that you can't even hold a solid argument. It's an open discussion for everyone, and I'm just stating my opinion in the exact same passive aggressive form you are doing it.

To get back at your previous edited post, I'm nor a gunner or a glad, simply an observer. And it's only natural if you're stating these weak minded opinions as facts towards a community that you're going to get a reply, there I did the thinking for you, saves you some nap time .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    imo Gladiators have the worst community as a gunner I've randomly gone into gladiator games and been insulted so hard even though I didn't say anything just because I went 10-0 in a gladiator game and then was kicked because I was a 'noob and new gladiator player' theirs been much more insulting incidents but I won't say cause is x-rated brah

and this thread is a troll itself comparing gladiators vs gunners is the biggest joke since gunz was created how can these people think their important on a game called 'GunZ' ***** it aint called 'SwordZ'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I'm afraid I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out the most simple mistakes you make. I hope you'll learn the difference between facts and opinions soon, otherwise this thread will turn into a bigger mess.

You putting me on your fancy ignore list, removing the post will only prove that you can't even hold a solid argument. It's an open discussion for everyone, and I'm just stating my opinion in the exact same passive aggressive form you are doing it.

To get back at your previous edited post, I'm nor a gunner or a glad, simply an observer. And it's only natural if you're stating these weak minded opinions as facts towards a community that you're going to get a reply, there I did the thinking for you, saves you some nap time .
    Again, I've stated before that opinions will be discarded when compiling the data. While welcome, they tend to inject personal bias (as you've done with your bigotry towards people who play a different game type, while I can't agree about disliking someone over something as silly as that, I respect your right to have that feeling)

We are doing science here. Science relies heavily (I'd say purely, but where would we be without someone challenging the status quo? a la, myself) on facts. You know this, and constantly try to undermine science itself. That is trolling, my friend. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose, or simply out of pure ignorance (I'm assuming the latter, as seems to be the case with the rest of the gunners on here)

Although, this is good! You are participating in science yourself by adding to the pool of data we have because of this.

Your contribution is appreciated,

Jianyu

Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    imo Gladiators have the worst community as a gunner I've randomly gone into gladiator games and been insulted so hard even though I didn't say anything just because I went 10-0 in a gladiator game and then was kicked because I was a 'noob and new gladiator player' theirs been much more insulting incidents but I won't say cause is x-rated brah

and this thread is a troll itself comparing gladiators vs gunners is the biggest joke since gunz was created how can these people think their important on a game called 'GunZ' ***** it aint called 'SwordZ'

I am very impressed by your skill at the game. Is that what you wanted to hear? You're not the first gunner to try to put some kind of personal ego boost into their post.

I also must ask you to refrain from using the "N-word". I'm not sure where you come from, but in civilized societies that word is avoided as it has a nasty history behind it. Look it up if you don't know! (18+)

Also your signature is wrong, you need to indent your loops.

Good luck,

Jianyu

edit: Noticed it wasn't while

edit2: I must sleep now, friends. It some good to discuss this with some of you! Others, I can only pray for. I hope everybody has a nice and safe day! If something about this comes to you, don't be afraid to post it. Carpe Diem! (Seize the day for those of whom didn't take latin)
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I believe gladitor players the serious type ones happen to be more intelligent than gunners , with the way they play , live , communicate .
    It's like gladitor gives them an expression which they can develop in life be wiser and so on , which makes them have a higher IQ and make wiser decision than the gunners.
    P.S : I am a gladitor a gunner a quester and a medstylist. .
    Last edited by Hulk; 08-29-2014 at 12:40 PM.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Jianyu (08-29-2014), YinStyle (08-30-2014)

Thanks
    Again, I've stated before that opinions will be discarded when compiling the data. While welcome, they tend to inject personal bias (as you've done with your bigotry towards people who play a different game type, while I can't agree about disliking someone over something as silly as that, I respect your right to have that feeling)

We are doing science here. Science relies heavily (I'd say purely, but where would we be without someone challenging the status quo? a la, myself) on facts. You know this, and constantly try to undermine science itself. That is trolling, my friend. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose, or simply out of pure ignorance (I'm assuming the latter, as seems to be the case with the rest of the gunners on here)

Although, this is good! You are participating in science yourself by adding to the pool of data we have because of this.

Your contribution is appreciated,

Jianyu
    Okay mr. Scientist. First of all, an opinion almost always includes personal bias. Second of all, I don't play the game, haven't done this in a long time and I have told you this before. My opinion is merely based on the encounters I've had with both types of players. I 'dislike' your kind of people purely based on your personality, the trash talk and ego you bring to this forum. Yes, I won't deny 'gunners' also bring that to the forum but they also contribute on a positive way, that however is hard to find at 'glads'. I realize you like putting words into other peoples mouths, but unfortunately you're wrong every time.

Moving on, this little science project of yours is indeed being contributed by me. You calling it trolling simply implies that you disagree with me and dislike what I'm saying, despite the passive aggressive attitude your holding. To get back at your point where I based my bigotry on people who play a 'different' game type (even though you're unfortunately wrong again), you do the exact same but the opposite of what you're implying I did. Any sane person that would read the words you say can just point out the hatred or annoyance you have towards the 'gunner' type of player. So please, stop being naive and not just read what others say, try to evaluate what you're saying as well (I know that must be hard for scientists like you).

Let us continue the science!

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Bottom line.. gladiators couldnt master k-style so they sticked to sword ;/

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information