Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I do not agree with this suggestion.

For someone who doesn't join events it's remarkably apparent that you have no idea what's going on in them.
    2 guys who still act like a 12 year olds despite being far older report staff members for retarded reasons and you suddenly attack players like me and zabu who in reality are best friends with most staff members because you're looking for a solution to a problem that does not exist.

Let's be honest, you reported a staff member from kicking you from COM when he only allowed his friends to stay in the red team, and then you threatened to report me for killing you whilst being in the red team in Bram's COM event.

If anything, you're the only person who needs to get kicked from events particularly because your clear lack of understanding of their workings.
    Banning a player from a set should only be done if said player has been disrespecting the staff members. Several players do, but the generality that you've assumed lacks any logic.

Regardless, another point of view to support my statement is the fact that only particular players have the balls to speak up about how 90% of the room feels when an event is not being done correctly. Having no players speak up their mind because theyre too scared to speak their mind lest they get punished is a situation that's been discussed before in debate threads and is the absolutely worst possible solution.

Please refrain from making suggestions about topics you do not understand, tyvm.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-02-2020 at 11:09 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Castiel (01-02-2020), Zabu (01-02-2020)

Thread Information