Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Looks fine to me without seeing your crosshair nor your pellets. It would probably help you if you had that enabled. Your aim plays a huge role here and you completely leave that out of it by having everything disabled. Slowmos don't tell us anything here because we can't see the pellets to begin with so we can't tell if it's your aim or the spray or whatever.

Anyway most people agreed that the increased size is better as you can no longer slice through people across the map (as you said yourself) and you land shots easier up close.

Regarding changing the spread back to V7, it was changed in the first place because people didn't like the randomness. In the original spray luck is a huge factor, because your aim could be 10/10, but where each pellet lands is completely decided by a random function so you could end up missing more than half the pellets, while your aim is perfect - simply because of luck. That's the whole idea why the spray was changed to a semi-static pattern to begin with to eliminate the luck factor.
    trust me we've been playing cws and i can pretty much tell u that every cw player agrees that the spread is messed up.. you should honestly believe us if literally every1 is complaining about it

2. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

SunRui (08-17-2020)

Thread Information