Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    I remember back in the days in 2007/ 2008/2009/2010, it was peaceful as f uck. There seemed to be no rage/ego in any room I went,only fun. (with kirai,isumi,lukai,tomboii,atlantica, heytu(dreamless sky), yuxian (kirai's lil bro LOL),warren,hype,foe,saleem,kunal,bulba,keite,rinoa,rash,jordan(french one),starline,skar,JohnB and Lenny) Credits to them though. We only taunted eachother for fun. (In my eyes)

Ohwell, this is the internet so don't expect peaceful things.
    Last edited by yuul; 12-21-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Ay.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Quianmore (12-21-2012), Tomboii (12-21-2012)

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Don't worry we aren't all ignorant fools, or so I'd like to say - @ one of your previous comments.

Fact is that it isn't ever going to stop and honestly if you are getting bullied imo your a weak minded person for having someone pick on you without doing anything, muchless to be bullied over the internet rofl. If you take the internet too seriously then you are 10 years too soon to be surfing it.

Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    I remember back in the days in 2007/ 2008/2009/2010, it was peaceful as f uck. There seemed to be no rage/ego in any room I went,only fun. (with kirai,isumi,lukai,tomboii,atlantica, heytu(dreamless sky), yuxian (kirai's lil bro LOL),warren,hype,foe,saleem,kunal,bulba,keite,rinoa,rash,jordan(french one),starline,skar,JohnB and Lenny) Credits to them though. We only taunted eachother for fun. (In my eyes)

My name isn't mentioned because I used to be a raging maniac.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 12-21-2012 at 12:44 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Storm (12-21-2012), Tomboii (12-21-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Grow some ****ing balls. It's a game. Where you can report, ignore, or leave. If a game can make your actual off screen life cause self harm. You have a problem. Go seek help.

Hah... Warren... Not raging or egoing... Hah.
    Last edited by Ariston; 12-21-2012 at 01:28 PM.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    Grow some ****ing balls. It's a game. Where you can report, ignore, or leave. If a game can make your actual off screen life cause self harm. You have a problem. Go seek help.

Hah... Warren... Not raging or egoing... Hah.
    Warren wasn't an ego'er back in the days, until he decided to cheat or whatever. He was a very good person to me and my bro and to others.

Or it was Warden. ????
    Ay.

7. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Tomboii (12-22-2012)

Banned

Thanks

good times ;D

Thread Information