Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Although I agree you guys have to step in, this place is still horrible.
    A lot of people here are assh**es toward other players but befriendend some staff, seems like they get away with a lot more than others do.

Swearing or insulting a lot, then reporting someone else for swearing or insulting etc.

Not saying the staff is at fault here, just wish people who enjoy the same game would be on the some page about how to treat eachother.

That being said, please, remove Miko's racist reply. That's no way to reply to someone.

Oh, and DDaggerD, seeing how you started this thread I was hoping on an essay. Disappointed man :p
    Well I see people as equals and I try to punish them as one.
    Whether you are donator or Ex-staff or even staff, if I really need to punish people I will do that.
    Sadly some people cannot live by rules we set up to send people onto a direction that can be lived up to without problems, these rules are the main guidance how to behave/act on our forums, they are not rules to shut people out and tell them they cannot say anything.
    In fact over the years, our players are more involved into the game/forum as before (example, more voting polls on game content).

It is just funny that Dagger comes back and insta-complains again, like... he is the only person that seeks attention for idk what reason, at least it feels like he needs to be an attention whore, maybe that is just my opinion.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Finx (04-29-2014), Mike (04-29-2014)

Thread Information