Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
Again this is simply discussion compiled from many threads over the years on both here, Aeria, ijji forums and that one site that's censored that starts with a G and ends with an unzfactor pre-2011. I am simply using the most commonly used arguments.
Commonly used arguments? Aeria/IJJI died quite awhile ago, so I don't think your idea's are coming from there, too many people post stupid threads like this and nothing gets solved or finished or completed unless your definitely for sure on what your talking about. And also, some of the information you listed in your first post, doesn't even validate for just Gladiator or Gunners. Like you stated, it takes years or long amounts of time to become decent, so does it to actually know how to use your shotguns or weapons or whatever "proly". Being a Gunner is also competitive, you just don't see it on an every day basis, a lot of the "pro" IJJI players are here or on other private servers.

And kid, I don't even know what the hell your talking about when you say being a Gunner brings you no where in life, I'm doing my second year of University and I'm becoming a lawyer, if you know what that is.