Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Bible
    Originally Posted by Phanta View Post
    You have almost identical score with your mate. Bulba is the one '2v1ing u kids with a random'.

- - - Updated - - -
    y r u talking when 4-0 and streaked on u like 20x.. then report for uc/esp... chill you suck.

why do u randoms seek attention i dont get it... like your literally non-exist..

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    y r u talking when 4-0 and streaked on u like 20x.. then report for uc/esp... chill you suck.

why do u randoms seek attention i dont get it... like your literally non-exist..
    Funny how you always mention that i reported your mate and just because i didint watch the replay i wrote your name aswell.(ps ur mate got banned) LOL
    It seems like you feel honored to be reported by me, wich is cute and funny at the same time.
    So i'm the one who's random and seeking for attention? Yet you're fanboy of Energy, not to mention i have never even heard about you l0l.
    Someone who's active and loses 0-11 in 2015 is not in the position to insult nor ego anyone.
    Overal: Keep calling people random and tell em that they suck but you will always be the one who got 0-11'd.
    r.i.p Dead 2015.

3. The following user said thank you to Phanta for this useful post:

Tramp (03-26-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Funny how you always mention that i reported your mate and just because i didint watch the replay i wrote your name aswell.(ps ur mate got banned) LOL
    It seems like you feel honored to be reported by me, wich is cute and funny at the same time.
    So i'm the one who's random and seeking for attention? Yet you're fanboy of Energy, not to mention i have never even heard about you l0l.
    Someone who's active and loses 0-11 in 2015 is not in the position to insult nor ego anyone.
    Overal: Keep calling people random and tell em that they suck but you will always be the one who got 0-11'd.
    r.i.p Dead 2015.
    rekt. Topic won by Phanta.

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    weren't you the guy that i won several 4v4's against you while it was my first day on gunz after a year, having 4/10 5/10 aim?

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    and you and your team were camping every match rofl

Thanks
    Dead sucks, end of story.

Bible
    r.i.p Dead 2015.
    stop lying you were calling me a ucer in game, and anyways you said im a fanboy of energy, i had the name energy in like 2006 before i started playing gunz on warcraft 3 kid chill. and you say you dont know me yet you remember my ign that i used 2 years ago...? rite.... get slapped up in cw's 24/7 kid what am i streaking on you currently? 15-20x atm? ite. chill.

kids are taking a troll thread to the next level yo. what bad kids, and its funny because its the kids i slap all the time ~_~
    Last edited by Bible; 03-19-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    a white kid who talks like hes black then says this
    Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    stop lying you were calling me a ucer in game, and anyways you said im a fanboy of energy, i had the name energy in like 2006 before i started playing gunz on warcraft 3 kid chill. and you say you dont know me yet you remember my ign that i used 2 years ago...? rite.... get slapped up in cw's 24/7 kid what am i streaking on you currently? 15-20x atm? ite. chill.

kids are taking a troll thread to the next level yo. what bad kids, and its funny because its the kids i slap all the time ~_~
    jus stop man u making yourself sound like you have down syndrome

Banned

Thanks
    r.i.p Dead 2015.
    U report everyone men '-' reported me like 4 times '-'

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    pls stop bumping this terrible thread thanks

Spoiler!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information