Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It's hard to say what's causing this without knowing the exact error codes of the blue screen you're receiving.
    It could be:
    - Faulty hard drive
    - Faulty memory (usually the case)
    - Corrupted operating system
    - Conflicting drivers
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    The computer powers on because well it's the computer not the Operational System , his OS is corrupted I'm pretty sure , otherwise it wouldn't be crashing or causing that blue screen, it has nothing to do with the monitor ;p
    Okay, he's saying there WERE crashes, and WERE BOSD's. Now the monitor does not display anything. If his OS is corrupted, his BIOS should still boot. So with the monitor not displaying anything, chances are it's something graphical. I'm not 100% sure, but that's how all of my experiences have been.

Donator

Thanks
    Uhm, I know nothing about computers LOL. My computer just wont turn on. Do I just take out my graphics card and re insert it?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the advice guys, but I know nothing about computers. LOL Appreciate it

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shikkinz View Post
    Uhm, I know nothing about computers LOL. My computer just wont turn on. Do I just take out my graphics card and re insert it?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the advice guys, but I know nothing about computers. LOL Appreciate it
    Do you know if it's an actual graphics card, or if it's just an integrated chip?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information