Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    412
    Thanked
    23
    Thanks
    314
    Example of the achievement effect that gets drawn when you successfully unlock an achievement (Effect file courtesy of Stephan):

    Last edited by Jetman; 10-24-2016 at 02:11 AM.

  2. #32
    k1ng_musa's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Country
    Posts
    502
    Thanked
    454
    Thanks
    462
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Example of the achievement effect that gets drawn when you successfully unlock an achievement (Effect file courtesy of Stephan):

    http://i.imgur.com/RMJltCT.jpg
    how about you add a hotkey that shows all the achievements as a list and your progress which you can access in-game, like when you press tab to see your score

  3. #33
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,576
    Thanked
    1,699
    Thanks
    5,394
    Originally Posted by k1ng_musa View Post
    how about you add a hotkey that shows all the achievements as a list and your progress which you can access in-game, like when you press tab to see your score
    We had a different idea for this.

    Edit: UPDATE on animation, did improve it with more text and a different sliding animation, awaiting for Jetman to test it/share a screen or gif of it ingame.
    Last edited by StephanM; 10-24-2016 at 03:52 AM.

  4. #34
    Military's Avatar 100 Grandkids.

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    104
    Thanked
    18
    Thanks
    14
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Example of the achievement effect that gets drawn when you successfully unlock an achievement (Effect file courtesy of Stephan):

    http://i.imgur.com/RMJltCT.jpg
    Text is too big.

  5. #35
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,576
    Thanked
    1,699
    Thanks
    5,394
    Originally Posted by Military View Post
    Text is too big.
    Same size as Capture the Flag text, actually CTF is a bit bigger if you count in the flags in the animation.

  6. #36
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,255
    Thanked
    587
    Thanks
    1,741
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Example of the achievement effect that gets drawn when you successfully unlock an achievement (Effect file courtesy of Stephan):

    http://i.imgur.com/RMJltCT.jpg
    An explosion/firework effect would be nice

  7. #37
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,576
    Thanked
    1,699
    Thanks
    5,394
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    We had a different idea for this.

    Edit: UPDATE on animation, did improve it with more text and a different sliding animation, awaiting for Jetman to test it/share a screen or gif of it ingame.
    What it would be basically, might adjust some stuff though.


  8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

    Ricky (10-25-2016)

  9. #38
    Aren's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Country
    Posts
    23
    Thanked
    8
    Thanks
    14
    It would be good if this is wider for VIP MEMBERSHIP!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)