Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,048
    Thanked
    202
    Thanks
    129
    I already like where this is going, hopefully this will open people up to other playstyles then just shotguns, snipers and revolvers.

  2. #22
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    303
    Thanked
    106
    Thanks
    262
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Theoretically it is still possible.
    For someone decent at reversing? Sure. For the people that've made them in the past? No.


    Also I can't help but laugh at people like Yin & Zexi complaining about hitboxes not being gigantic cylinders anymore. "You're taking away what makes Gunz Gunz!" - Yes, that's why Maiet devs had already started the more accurate hitboxes, right? They also wanted to take away their own game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Idiots.

  3. The following 3 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

    Rain (11-07-2016), Saiyan (11-06-2016), Stuwadie (11-07-2016)

  4. #23
    #Skull4Mod!

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    484
    Thanked
    503
    Thanks
    601
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    For someone decent at reversing? Sure. For the people that've made them in the past? No.


    Also I can't help but laugh at people like Yin & Zexi complaining about hitboxes not being gigantic cylinders anymore. "You're taking away what makes Gunz Gunz!" - Yes, that's why Maiet devs had already started the more accurate hitboxes, right? They also wanted to take away their own game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Idiots.
    stop takin gunz from gunz !11!!


    ty oh mighty developers of fgunz.

  5. #24
    Yin's Avatar the one and only

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Country
    Posts
    127
    Thanked
    69
    Thanks
    99
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Theoretically it is still possible.
    not theoretically, even right now it has been done

  6. #25
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    303
    Thanked
    106
    Thanks
    262
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    not theoretically, even right now it has been done
    You're an idiot. We're speaking about post-update. When this hitbox is in place. Are you incapable of reading?

  7. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

    Rain (11-07-2016)

  8. #26
    Yin's Avatar the one and only

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Country
    Posts
    127
    Thanked
    69
    Thanks
    99
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    You're an idiot. We're speaking about post-update. When this hitbox is in place. Are you incapable of reading?
    I think that's you... I said not theoretically meaning it's possible.... Even right now it has been done...
    Don't start talking sht this is not ego section thanks
    #1chef please clean this thread

  9. #27
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    303
    Thanked
    106
    Thanks
    262
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    I think that's you... I said not theoretically meaning it's possible.... Even right now it has been done...
    Don't start talking sht this is not ego section thanks
    #1chef please clean this thread
    Right, which makes 0 sense. You're saying with the current hitboxes it's theoretically possible, when the discussion is about something entirely different.

    The concept for making an expanded hitbox for the hitbox Silent's written is much different from the original hitbox concept, and requires ~20x more work. Not as a preventative measure, but due to the nature of the new hitbox.

    tl;dr you know not what you say. Here's a pro-tip: next time you think about talking about something you know nothing about, just don't. Saves you from letting every one know how incompetent you are.

  10. The following 2 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

    Rain (11-07-2016), StephanM (11-06-2016)

  11. #28
    Yin's Avatar the one and only

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Country
    Posts
    127
    Thanked
    69
    Thanks
    99
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Right, which makes 0 sense. You're saying with the current hitboxes it's theoretically possible, when the discussion is about something entirely different.

    The concept for making an expanded hitbox for the hitbox Silent's written is much different from the original hitbox concept, and requires ~20x more work. Not as a preventative measure, but due to the nature of the new hitbox.

    tl;dr you know not what you say. Here's a pro-tip: next time you think about talking about something you know nothing about, just don't. Saves you from letting every one know how incompetent you are.
    very short fuse carter....

  12. #29
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    303
    Thanked
    106
    Thanks
    262
    Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    very short fuse carter....
    "Damn, he's right! Better resort to trying to keyword him!"

  13. The following 2 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

    Colour (11-06-2016), Rain (11-07-2016)

  14. #30
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    134
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    90
    hey im lost with this update.. is it surpose to get rid of hacks or something?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)