Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
Everything except the maiet edits are (quite likely) rips from different sources (read games) based on the jump the model and texture quality does.
The npc of "his" is the puppet that the skull kid spawns in legend of zelda twilight princess for example.
More than likely the skills he possesses is presented by his maiet weapon edits, ripping and re-exporting isnt what i define as a skill.
I applaud you for applying a simple idle animation to the puppet model but thats about the extend of it for me.
For example if the 2 example sets were made by him from scratch and everything you wouldnt have a random **** up like this which is wrong triangulated quads, this hardly is the fault of sketchfab as the model is mirrored meaning it would be the same on the other side but that isnt the case.
The female variant's parts arent aligned properly and has similiar (albeit not as bad) triangulation issues in the armpits, again stuff you would catch and fix if he were making them from ground up, i would at any rate.
I know he said his english isnt great and where he is from but half the stuff he is writing is incomprehensible word salad, which is a little problematic for teamwork if we cant understand what he is trying to say half the time.
Its hard for me to believe his claims of "work with official companies" with what he presented thus far.
And by pointing all these things out im going to come of like the biggest asshole.
Puppet, I was in a project of this same game with a company called ANICOR CORPORATION (korean), which was closed because of the lack of staff, I do not understand much about what it says, referred to with these 2 points Of view, on the other hand any error can be fixed as well as I mention it to Dave and gave solution to some textures of its low quality, however as I mention all these are not perfect but they can be improved, but these works I I do it professionally, an old mind had a study of designs of which I do not want to mention (I do not want to boast) of which to the studies and other problems I leave aside, after 2 years remote all this and new mind I am here, trying to show The jobs that one does, and as I mentioned professional level work in official companies of which also some time I was in softny .... and other companies.

Sorry that you do not understand me, in the companies that I have been working either private or official or illegal, I have always met people who are not so selfish, to care that only the one who postulates gets to understand others, what ever I have resivido is that they were also to meet with me and put in my shoes, by the language, you only your veneficios, but we turned the page and your you do not understand Spanish the same would happen is something stupid what you say. If you want to progress do not lock yourself in your world, explore the world is great, interact. Thanks for your words make me good!