Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Looking at how IA & R were reinstated for the Infected game mode, I thought I'd give it a shot. Just hear me out, before you decide to discard the suggestion just by reading the title.

Some of us were discussing today about how nobody plays CTF anymore. Even if there is a room, it doesn't exceed 10 players at best (more or less). Obviously, fewer rooms as a result of a lower active player count (disregarding idlers) has contributed to this, but even the regular CTF players have now stopped playing it. In v7, you could almost always find an active CTF room with 15-20+ players.

Now I don't know why IA & R were reinstated in the Infected mode (because I never play it), but I'm assuming it is due to the style of gameplay.

Considering the same for CTF, I think IA & R is a much-needed addition since the inherent nature of the gamemode is fast-paced as compared to TDMs, because players keep spawning and coming back. Usually, one team camps at base and the opponent team rushes towards them. In this case, the campers get an advantage such as respawning with full health and ammo, while the ones who actually put in some effort to rush and fight often die while reloading or due to a lack of ammo as multiple enemies spawn right in front of them. They also have an added advantage of spawn protection where they don't get damaged for a few seconds but can damage their opponents. Also, in very popular CTF maps such as Vice, there's a lot of air-play involved and the need to get down and reload just kills the fun.

If you're not entirely convinced, would you at least be willing to enable these tags for CTF temporarily and monitor the response from players who still play? (Don't want to create a poll where only active forum users/lurkers share their opinion)

2. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Canpai (11-23-2017), Senyagami (11-23-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Looking at how IA & R were reinstated for the Infected game mode, I thought I'd give it a shot. Just hear me out, before you decide to discard the suggestion just by reading the title.

Some of us were discussing today about how nobody plays CTF anymore. Even if there is a room, it doesn't exceed 10 players at best (more or less). Obviously, fewer rooms as a result of a lower active player count (disregarding idlers) has contributed to this, but even the regular CTF players have now stopped playing it. In v7, you could almost always find an active CTF room with 15-20+ players.

Now I don't know why IA & R were reinstated in the Infected mode (because I never play it), but I'm assuming it is due to the style of gameplay.

Considering the same for CTF, I think IA & R is a much-needed addition since the inherent nature of the gamemode is fast-paced as compared to TDMs, because players keep spawning and coming back. Usually, one team camps at base and the opponent team rushes towards them. In this case, the campers get an advantage such as respawning with full health and ammo, while the ones who actually put in some effort to rush and fight often die while reloading or due to a lack of ammo as multiple enemies spawn right in front of them. They also have an added advantage of spawn protection where they don't get damaged for a few seconds but can damage their opponents. Also, in very popular CTF maps such as Vice, there's a lot of air-play involved and the need to get down and reload just kills the fun.

If you're not entirely convinced, would you at least be willing to enable these tags for CTF temporarily and monitor the response from players who still play? (Don't want to create a poll where only active forum users/lurkers share their opinion)
    Yea I Agree Totally Agree With your Suggestion Because in V7 CTF was only thing Player used to play for Weekly Comp Might it will Add More Player Count to the Community
    also it Must be Get Added in GunGame Mode
    The Room Tags Were the only Things Which used to Make Our Community different from Other ???
    Please See what Player want ?? ( not blaming that you guys are not doing any thing )
    Last edited by Canpai; 11-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.

_Jan's Avatar Not simple to be simple.

Country
    Thanks
    Bring it back wherever we want to play
    Jan

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?

5. The following user said thank you to _Jan for this useful post:

Canpai (11-24-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    better return R and IA for all, others say no but in reality R and IA kept the server active and they talk shit about R and IA people who do not even play.

7. The following user said thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Canpai (11-24-2017)

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    better return R and IA for all, others say no but in reality R and IA kept the server active and they talk shit about R and IA people who do not even play.
    This ^^
    This is Reason

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Infected is a completely different gamemode, but only noobs play ctf&infected anyways, so why not enable ia&r for ctf as well
    Could just make a new system that logs hits, for example 10 hits (combo) with a spray = 10+ bullets rewarded. Or instant ammo refill for a kill (I'd prefer this, like csgo's dm). Or change [R] to just lower the reload time, so at least it isn't instant, but it's fast. Better alternatives to the current r&ia at least
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Canpai (11-24-2017), Eagle (11-24-2017)

Thread Information