King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:BoyetGwapo

Reason: Insult my mother / Avoid kicking

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/jVoWnfx

1st pic: He said '' PUTANG INA MO '' in philippines language its '' **** YOUR MOM'' 1st of all i didnt know him why he telling me that and the name of mine he copied im hurt i think every one hurts when someone said **** ur mom.

2nd pic: that time he left the room cause he cant take lose's from me he really mad.

3rd pic : that time he goes back to the room and that is ! '' VOTING FOR KICKING ''boyet'' has started.'' how i know that he ? obviously he is ! because he desperates for the coins in weekly tournament competition actually he doing that for me more than 4-5 times and now i caught him i cant take this im hurt even its a game but to involve my mom? no !!!! way

The last pic : he replied to me like an innocent child he replied question mark ''?'' INNOCENT

well for now im not ok hehe fgunz is my joyful but if we have like this ppl desperate's i dont know why need to do that for me im just playin kicking me many times i want peace i want to punish this guy other ingame names he used : giatayKa / palakayatKa / iyotTaninyo / and BoyetGwapo.

thanks admin im hoping for this i want justice for so many times he did it to me .
    regards.

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    He do it again this is the 6th time caught him: https://imgur.com/a/YLE3VCF

in 4th & 5th pic he said : ''kick nyu gift ko kayo acc meron lb'' in english : ALL GUYS KICK HIM ILL GIFT YOU ACC WITH LIMITBREAKER at this point clear he literally desperate on coins much greedy on coins from weekly comp.

but all lie's pls take an action this .
    Last edited by King; 02-25-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    He insulted you once and it wasn't that harsh, not enough evidence for a punishment. Also, you only proved us that he kicked you once. According to your second post, he said "kick boyet and I'll gift you limit", so clearly others were making vote kicks on you as well. There's no evidence of him rejoining 3-4 times and making a vote kick, you've only provided one screenshot of him leaving the game.

Declined due lack of evidence.

Thread Information