Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Using your logic, you are irrelevant to the cw scene so why are you talking about k-style or using gunz ?

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? Remove k-style and glad pretty much wouldn't exist since you won't have butterfly or any other mechanic
    Remove sword/melee wep from your gunz game-play, then its so shit. Im not saying about removing k-style from glad, all im saying is to play with breakers, you use the skills of sword/melee to do majority of the skills performed together. Maybe you didn't get me, you sound more dumb?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Remove sword/melee wep from your gunz game-play, then its so shit. Im not saying about removing k-style from glad, all im saying is to play with breakers, you use the skills of sword/melee to do majority of the skills performed together. Maybe you didn't get me, you sound more dumb?
    I sound dumb because I didnt get you? You literally said: "remove k-style". You didn't mention removing k-style for gunz only(not sure how that would work anyway).

But ok, ur argument is still shitty. Ur saying remove sword and playing with gunz is shit. Well, remove block and glad is shit.

Can you see now how retarded your argument is ? If you remove a core mechanic ofcourse k-style is going to be shit, but same goes for glad so idk what kind of point ur trying to make.

3. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Nimer (06-14-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no. This would take up space on the client that can go towards other things, just to please a very small group of people
    How 10 players out of 50 are very small group?

Country
    Thanks
    I'm fine either way, but I would suggest boosting sword dmg a bit in TDMs since blocking is not an option against sgs. I'm not implying - make swords op and annoying to deal with, just a notch. It'd feel much more rewarding and fair when you decide to fight sgs head on in a tough moment. But - even if it stays the same - it's cool.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by ViktorBCII; 06-13-2019 at 03:46 AM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Lots of discussion, I agree with some of what Linzor said.

Declined

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information