Banned

Thanks
    IGN: Fer aka abusive GM.
    Reason: Abusing his powers; and...
    Constantly telling me im forcelagging, but i am not. Then starts a fight with me with his Indian friends, (Replay shows him being rude towards me ''sucker'' when he kills me). At the end; the GM decides to set a password to a public room with more than 6 players; why is this allowed? The GM thinks it is their room so they can decide to put a pass or not regardless of the 6 player cap. The GM is clearly abusing his powers to keep me out of the room ( not just me but another dude named GalBiton, Hero; cause we were fighting against him); the room is not his but the user named LadyRose.

After he kicked us out; his attitude towards us was really bad. he also threatened me that he will mute me; for no reason.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/CTjZD1Z - Threatening me
    https://imgur.com/a/SPRGb4D - appeal ( in the sense that i'll be warned and i'll have to make an appeal) and speaking diff language with his m8 ( which is rude )
    https://imgur.com/aTXfLMI (Stay out of my room - not his room and very unprofessional behaviour )
    https://imgur.com/a/SPRGb4D - disgusting attitude towards some players he has kicked; at the end he realises hes made a mistake and tells us we can enter back in as per the given condition stated by him.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vi9ec9

Let admin handle.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    K so, you were lagging in stairway( i have replay of it ). I left the room you followed me and started shit talking to others and then me. And when you couldn't kill me you started to forcelag (nothing new, you always do that when you lose). I made a public vote in the room after I started that room if they want you in or not, out of 6 people 4 said no. And about Hero, I gave him password in private.

My attitude is bad? you actually have no right to talk about my attitude as your attitude is worst than mine. Even yesterday you got kicked out of VIP event by Raphael for "bad attitude".
    Last edited by Beast; 12-08-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    K so, you were lagging in stairway( i have replay of it ). I left the room you followed me and started shit talking to others and then me. And when you couldn't kill me you started to forcelag (nothing new, you always do that when you lose). I made a public vote in the room after I started that room if they want you in or not, out of 6 people 4 said no. And about Hero, I gave him password in private.

My attitude is bad? you actually have no right to talk about my attitude as your attitude is worst than mine. Even yesterday you got kicked out of VIP event by Raphael for "bad attitude".
    Honestly, there i no need for me to argue with abusive GM like u. I will wait for the admins to reply. (dealing with the VIP scenario with Mcsic privately).

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi ImComming4U,

I understand you wanted an admin to deal with this and if that's still the case you will need to PM Dave or McSic privately. I am a Game Moderator and will deal with any cases that are posted in this section.

I have seen all the images including the replay and have come to a conclusion that this has nothing to do with you forcelagging or Emperor abusing he's powers in anyway. It's more like you both have grudges against each other and I believe it's been like that for awhile now? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Emperor was wrong when he threatened you with a mute, yes I agree and this has already been discussed with him.

Emperor changing a public room to a room with password to avoid you joining which is also wrong and I will be discussing this with him.

I will ensure Emperor doesn't make these sort of mistakes again under one condition, you need to also fix up your attitude.

The things you need to fix:

• Stop annoying players in-game (even in events)
    • Stop disrespecting staff in anyway (better attitude)
    • Fix your lag/spike before entering a room

In the future if you wish to report staff members and would like admins to deal with it, PM them direct.

Thank you,
    Divine.
    Last edited by Divine; 12-13-2019 at 11:57 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information