Banned

Thanks
    IGN: Bipolarity.
    Reason: Taking things lightly. This dude is an official ET; he should know whats wrong and what not.
    2 incidents took place in the W2W event he and co had hosted.

Since im making this report on the 2nd incident; i'll include this one also. Bunny - some player, used wallrun to take advantage of height and get on top of the platform. He won that round; the host most likely must've noticed he had wallrunned but did not bother to annouce no-winners but declare him as the winner. Either u guys change the rules stating No Wall-running or let it be how it is; let some ppl take advantage of it and not others unknowingly.

2nd incident; some player name Raz, made use of the side walls. From my knowledge, im aware of the fact that the side walls/rail are not to be used. From what i've learnt, the current ETs have that shitty attitude of theirs, that they can make up new rules themselve (this needs a fix). No this is not what i will expect, if i know using side walls in a W2W is not allowed, then it is not. Once again please be more clear in ur coded-rules in-game command. Rax made use of the side wall to gain height advantage and climb over to platform; and he was declared the winner. Again, Bepo is wrong here, this guy needs to go back to his trial period.

Evidence: I do not have but found out from one ET (after he had watched the replays), that Raz did use the side walls and im sure the ETs who hosted this are aware of Bunny wallrunning.
    https://imgur.com/a/zLQ3OXt - if he allowed it, he allowed it. Like wtf? is hr gonna make up his own shit cuz he is hosting? No that is now how it works. it is not fokin allowed, get that right Bepo.

Can u pls fix Bipolarity's attitude towards this problem. tyvm.

Edit: i do not want these mistakes from the ETs repeated again. or pls delete and get better ones.
    Last edited by ImComming4U; 12-16-2019 at 02:14 AM.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    1st incident: So how come you spammed me 2 full rounds about Raz's incident but haven't said a word about Bunny wallrunning? We both know you haven't said a word about Bunny and now you're bringing this up. From the main host's perspective, it's nearly impossible to spot if someone wallruns, thus why we always have a co-host at the W2W event. My mates didn't see anything, nobody said a word about it, I haven't noticed it so why did you decide to ignore it and bring it up in a report? Or did you notice it after watching a replay and decided to add it in the report, cus why not? Hmm

2nd incident: We are discussing and voting this currently in the ET chat. There are no rules stating you cannot hang or use the side walls. It's literally the same, whether you use the wall infront of you, or the side wall - you still gain advantage by getting to the SAME height, front or side wall. Ever since I am hosting Wall To Wall, people always used hanging to get over an obstacle, you did it to, I did it when I was playing, everyone was doing it at some rounds, because it's impossible to pass without hanging.

Regarding my 'shitty' attitude. You being one of the few (or ONLY) player being banned from some events,and me never getting reported about my attitude until this point tells a lot. The majority of the community and the whole staff team know how incredibly irritating you can get, especially at events. I think I can say on behalf of the whole Event Team (my fellow mates correct me if I'm wrong) that hosting with you in the events is a pain in the ass. You kept telling a 14yo to go back to her training rooms and to stop playing events.
    Also worthy to mention, you tried to interrupt first round by attempting to block people from getting past me. On another round where you got killed, you kept dashing infront of me while I was throwing nades, got slapped for it and cried about it. And you expect us to focus on some things when there are annoying people like you who keeps us away from hosting correctly.

Waiting on opinions from other ETs about the hanging rule.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    1st incident: So how come you spammed me 2 full rounds about Raz's incident but haven't said a word about Bunny wallrunning? We both know you haven't said a word about Bunny and now you're bringing this up. From the main host's perspective, it's nearly impossible to spot if someone wallruns, thus why we always have a co-host at the W2W event. My mates didn't see anything, nobody said a word about it, I haven't noticed it so why did you decide to ignore it and bring it up in a report? Or did you notice it after watching a replay and decided to add it in the report, cus why not? Hmm

2nd incident: We are discussing and voting this currently in the ET chat. There are no rules stating you cannot hang or use the side walls. It's literally the same, whether you use the wall infront of you, or the side wall - you still gain advantage by getting to the SAME height, front or side wall. Ever since I am hosting Wall To Wall, people always used hanging to get over an obstacle, you did it to, I did it when I was playing, everyone was doing it at some rounds, because it's impossible to pass without hanging.

Regarding my 'shitty' attitude. You being one of the few (or ONLY) player being banned from some events,and me never getting reported about my attitude until this point tells a lot. The majority of the community and the whole staff team know how incredibly irritating you can get, especially at events. I think I can say on behalf of the whole Event Team (my fellow mates correct me if I'm wrong) that hosting with you in the events is a pain in the ass. You kept telling a 14yo to go back to her training rooms and to stop playing events.
    Also worthy to mention, you tried to interrupt first round by attempting to block people from getting past me. On another round where you got killed, you kept dashing infront of me while I was throwing nades, got slapped for it and cried about it. And you expect us to focus on some things when there are annoying people like you who keeps us away from hosting correctly.

Waiting on opinions from other ETs about the hanging rule.
    1st incident; it was well talked about. some ppl in the room also question if wallrunning was allowed. Maybe u should forcus on the chat and less on whispers/team chat. give more attention to the community rather ur friends and irrelevant ppl.

2nd incident; There needs to be no debate about this. heres why, when you shoot; u shoot with the side wall behind you. PPl using (hanging) the front wall will die, as your shooting in that direction but ppl who use the side wall to hang and gain height and then go over you, is fokin unfair and not acceptable in this event. Your new here, so idk who ur making dicussion with, prob with the newer staff team.

All the fkin time u guys r bringing my past to make ur point clear? that is pathetic. This is utterly lame and already talked about please state valid reason why my attitude is worse than yours ( i did state in regards this situation and the handling of the event you performed). You managed to know that i was blocking ppl, and then i tried to come in front of u; how come u didn't know Bunny had walllrunned and won the round despite ppl chatting about wallrunning being allowed or not. How come you didn't know about Raz using the side walls; which are never used by ppl and shouldn't be allowed. Looks to me you guys give more attention to me than the rest. Yes what i've done 'blocking' and 'dashing infront' is not the best things to do; but has it affected anyone? No. So why r u bringing this up, clearly more focus is given to me than the rest. Is that what your trying to prove?

Waiting for opionions from other ETs about the hanging rule. >> it is not allowed to use the side walls in any way. get that right....

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    1st incident; it was well talked about. some ppl in the room also question if wallrunning was allowed. Maybe u should forcus on the chat and less on whispers/team chat. give more attention to the community rather ur friends and irrelevant ppl.

2nd incident; There needs to be no debate about this. heres why, when you shoot; u shoot with the side wall behind you. PPl using (hanging) the front wall will die, as your shooting in that direction but ppl who use the side wall to hang and gain height and then go over you, is fokin unfair and not acceptable in this event. Your new here, so idk who ur making dicussion with, prob with the newer staff team.

All the fkin time u guys r bringing my past to make ur point clear? that is pathetic. This is utterly lame and already talked about please state valid reason why my attitude is worse than yours ( i did state in regards this situation and the handling of the event you performed). You managed to know that i was blocking ppl, and then i tried to come in front of u; how come u didn't know Bunny had walllrunned and won the round despite ppl chatting about wallrunning being allowed or not. How come you didn't know about Raz using the side walls; which are never used by ppl and shouldn't be allowed. Looks to me you guys give more attention to me than the rest. Yes what i've done 'blocking' and 'dashing infront' is not the best things to do; but has it affected anyone? No. So why r u bringing this up, clearly more focus is given to me than the rest. Is that what your trying to prove?

Waiting for opionions from other ETs about the hanging rule. >> it is not allowed to use the side walls in any way. get that right....
    People asked if wallrunning is allowed, which both Bram and Castiel replied to with a no. Noone mentioned bunny.
    Musturd: maybe you should focus on the community rather than whispers from irrelevant people
    Also musturd every 3 secs: Bepo ???????? bepo he cheated????? bepo answer ?????????????
    You got that right, irrelevant people

Yes, we're discussing as a team. Will update thread once we've come to a conclusion, I will no longer get involved in arguments with you regarding this report.

Country
    Thanks
    So we've discussed this with the ETs and the majority agreed on my statement : Raz won fair and square.
    Furthermore, we tested the same obstacle to see if Raz had any unfair advantage in comparison to other players. It IS a little easier to complete the obstacle that way, however considering I was shooting up and down, he could still get hit by the fire, judging the distance he was in the air he was NOT going directly above me, he just got the timing right.

Regarding Bunny, the wallrun he did wasn't on the side wall, so he was not going above me. The wallrun was made against the wall facing the winning side, which is allowed and is something that players have always done.
    Last edited by Bipolarity; 12-16-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    Bipo has explained everything, Also showed me the wallruns that you mentioned. Keep in mind your attitude is even worse than anyone on the server so you better follow the conditions that Divine gave you. FOR ETs: If musturd keeps annoying you or the players in events feel free to kick/ban him from your events.

Closed and moved.
    Last edited by Beast; 12-16-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Thread Information