Banned

Thanks
    Name: Innocent-beast/Emperor.
    Reason: Abusing and bad attitude. he also asked to be reported smh.
    Firstly. What Divine had said in my previous report against him; clearly was a lie. Yet again Emperor continues to show negative attitude towards me in anyway; whether it is in-game or forums. He is full of hatred on me.
    So; just want to point out things, when I need GM i.e. him, to help me out. I get a reply of > i'm not your 'servant'. When it comes to some E-girls asking for help, he comes rushing to help them in any way.
    Do you guys hire GMs who are specially trained to help out e-girls in-game?

Emperor enters my room; with admin weapons. Clearly with no AA tag, idk how he will make use of them, nore the admin commands. Welp, this guy uses his admin weapons to fall down ppl of the map and admin commands; to summon ppl ahead of the map. Admins have said the staff team shouldn't be using admin weps expect when AA is present; so is Emperor special staff?

This guy has been hating on me and my friends for a while; he doesn't seem to stop. And being a GM, this would influence others to throw hate upon me as the GM seems to not care about this. He has constantly been addressing me as a 'dog', i mean he is the one going after them E-girls, so you know what i mean. lel. Can u pls stop him throwing negative comments at me...

side note; Divine has addressed this issue with an annoucement. where ppl r ganging up on others to kick them out, from what i have learn't; Emperor is supporting those who r doing this. Them ppl named Snakes, he probably is one of them in alt char. Please stop him from doing this; its bringing alot of h8. And they seems to not stop.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/uzOGppV - on forums, he is mocking me amongst other users.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/lbbkbh
    https://imgur.com/a/lSWvTRE - some ss from the replay above.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...?118693-Report - On this thread towards the end in red; in red text. He is asking the ETs to kick/ban me out of the room. Because he has previously done this with Mike ( and you guys know how he was; Emperor was amougst Mike, hence the same attitude). What he said is again bringing hate towards me from the ETs who will not won't hesitate to kick me out or even ban; even if i get into argument with their friends. Then i wont be able to report them ETs for kicking me out and end up being threaten by admins like it happened with Mike situation. Please change the decision and it was given out by Emperor who is hating on me. Infact, please do not let Emperor manage my reports. he will show hate in any way possible.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    First thing, you didn't let me pass the skillmap, u kept annoying me by flipping and rocketing me. I told you once let me go, but u don't listen(not my fault ofc). I forgot i had admin weps on that character as i keep changing characters all time, and didn't mean to abuse them. I stopped using my weps when i noticed i had admin weps. I mean come on musturd I've helped you tons of time yet your attitude towards me doesn't change at all and I always help others. I summoned myself and other user so we can cross you and ur lovely friends that were annoying me and another user, we both wanted to complete the skillmap, but you guys didn't let us . About event thing, I gave them an option + you reported me for that aswell, and omma explained you about it. Again if you change your attitude against me m more than happy to help you anytime.

Edit.

I wasn't mentioning you as a dog, was calling my friend. I don't know how you comeup with things i say smh
    Last edited by Beast; 12-17-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    First thing, you didn't let me pass the skillmap, u kept annoying me by flipping and rocketing me. I told you once let me go, but u don't listen(not my fault ofc). I forgot i had admin weps on that character as i keep changing characters all time, and didn't mean to abuse them. I stopped using my weps when i noticed i had admin weps. I mean come on musturd I've helped you tons of time yet your attitude towards me doesn't change at all and I always help others. I summoned myself and other user so we can cross you and ur lovely friends that were annoying me and another user, we both wanted to complete the skillmap, but you guys didn't let us . About event thing, I gave them an option + you reported me for that aswell, and omma explained you about it. Again if you change your attitude against me m more than happy to help you anytime.
    If you guys wanted to complete the map which you most likely have completed in your own time, or you guys wanted to complete in our presence. or w.e. you could go and make private room and complete the course. Theres is no need to lie about it.
    You deliberately used admin weps and now your lying that you had forgot? The replay clearly shows you using admin hotshot and rockets. Not just that but you summoned yourself at the glitched platform spot. Where you cannot be fallen off.
    Then the next thing you do is use admin vials, and say 'come dogs' ? what kind of attitude is this?
    Clearly you are wrong here, and you are not sorry for it and looks to me you will continue behaving this way.

When we were kinda new, yes u did help but once u started shit talking and u had fights with Mex. You started to ignore me and not help me out when i needed. even current times when i get kicked unfairly, i dont even look towards you. But i try ask an ET to help me out cause I know what sort of attitude you have towards me.

You tell me why i specifically made a map with GOD mode and a skillmap? To have fun falling ppl down. I've completed the map dozen times, if you wanna complete it go private room. There is no need to abuse and help out ppl you love unnecessary/ pathetic.

About what Ommadawn said; he said my attitude is bad. I mean look at your attitude; its even worse coming from a GM. Who is targeting few ppl in-game. I've talked about this in here cause im not happy of Ommadawns Decision. Cause Ommadawn is another GM who has been hating me a while, so i wasn't expecting much from him either.

Beast's Avatar Overthinker.

Country
    Thanks
    The fight i had with mex was probably in 2016-17 has nothing to do with helping you or not. I said dog not " dogs " which was targeted towards my friend smh. Yes I summoned myself at harada as she was at finish first but then came down on that platform, and yet you guys didn't stop to annoy me over there , you and your cousin came up trying to flip me off the platform, I have habit to use vials as its fun for me. Ben will reply with his side as I don't speak for him.
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Thanks for reporting.

Emperor has received a strike and will receive further punishment if this is repeated. We do not tolerate such behaviour.

Thread Information