Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Country
    Posts
    22
    Thanked
    50
    Thanks
    5
    Suggestion description:
    Would be nice to add more SkillMaps to the game cuz the current one are getting really boring , also adding a checkpoint option which will help players to improve at skillmaps and have more fun.

  2. The following user said thank you to DonFire for this useful post:

    Hulk (02-11-2020)

  3. #2
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,523
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,381
    We definitely have that on our list.

  4. #3
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,033
    Thanked
    2,759
    Thanks
    1,130
    I think adding a tag that enables individual players to click a button to set up a checkpoint and then be able to essentially use the admin summon command to it would be nice for players that want to practice specific areas of skillmaps or normal maps in general even though not many people really care about it nowadays. still a plus one from me.

    as for more maps, sure i guess i dont mind, but i know admins wont like the idea of making the client heavier by adding more maps, because they removed maps in the past that werent used.

  5. #4
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,523
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,381
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I think adding a tag that enables individual players to click a button to set up a checkpoint and then be able to essentially use the admin summon command to it would be nice for players that want to practice specific areas of skillmaps or normal maps in general even though not many people really care about it nowadays. still a plus one from me.
    I think what you're refering to is a teleport-mod for the players (easy and has been done before), but I think a seperate Skillmap Mode (or Parkour as StephanM calls it) could be a nice addition.

    And yeah we could definitely add the teleport-mod again.

  6. #5
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,578
    Thanked
    1,702
    Thanks
    5,395
    Originally Posted by DonFire View Post
    Suggestion description:
    Would be nice to add more SkillMaps to the game cuz the current one are getting really boring , also adding a checkpoint option which will help players to improve at skillmaps and have more fun.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...1-Parkour-mode

    Might be what you are looking for.
    A way to do your skillmaps, get rewarded for it in experience for example when completing a final check point.

  7. #6
    New Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    35
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    8
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I think adding a tag that enables individual players to click a button to set up a checkpoint and then be able to essentially use the admin summon command to it would be nice for players that want to practice specific areas of skillmaps or normal maps in general even though not many people really care about it nowadays. still a plus one from me.

    as for more maps, sure i guess i dont mind, but i know admins wont like the idea of making the client heavier by adding more maps, because they removed maps in the past that werent used.
    if something like this gonna happen just not auto checkpoint or atleast disable it in the game room or something, sometimes if I fell in the skillmap I just want to start over from the beginning.

  8. #7
    Castiel's Avatar Just a shadow in a corner

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    488
    Thanked
    353
    Thanks
    123
    Originally Posted by Amenadiel View Post
    if something like this gonna happen just not auto checkpoint or atleast disable it in the game room or something, sometimes if I fell in the skillmap I just want to start over from the beginning.
    Even more simple, make it work as a command that is only allowed in the Skillmap Mode so that you can decide when to use it or not even if you're alive in the map

  9. #8
    New Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    35
    Thanked
    47
    Thanks
    8
    Or a room tag that will allow you to press a key to save location and another key to go to that saved location.

  10. The following user said thank you to Amenadiel for this useful post:

    Bunny (02-11-2020)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)