Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Previous suggestion thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ew-suggestions

Suggestions
    Revamp donator storage system in game, currently the way it works is you move something from your storage onto one character, and use it there, then when you want to use it on another character, you put it back into the storage, switch characters, and take it out of the storage again.

This is a very annoying and tedious system, what I propose is to instead rework it to a global type of inventory where you can equip one item on one character, and then equip it on another character (even while it is still equipped on the first character), so essentially you can have 1 Katana X, and have it equipped on all 4 of your characters.

I guess what I'm looking for is something similar to the mod system in Warframe, where every mod can be equipped on any weapon regardless of whether it's used on something else already...

This obviously requires quite a bit of development work, but I don't think the implementation should be too difficult, it should be far simpler than the current system.

More macro customisation. Add {HP} {MAXHP} {AP} {MAXAP} {DMG} tags that you can use for your macros. So you could do something like '^4MEDDING! ^3{HP}/{MAXHP} ^2{AP}/{MAXAP}', that would display 'MEDDING! 27/139 0/119'

Another example:
    '^1LOW! {DMG} DMG'
    'LOW! 242 DMG'

I think many would appreciate this, it's something I've seen on other servers that I always wanted to see on FG, and integrating it into customised macros would be far better than forcing it to a key like the other servers do to my knowledge...

More clarity with toggling character privacy on the site, maybe a text label to show you whether the character is hidden.

Option for the cool ripple effect bullet marks we had some time back (either towards the end of V7 or start of V8, I honestly can't tell). This must be an option disabled by default as it's not for everyone, but I think it's very appealing. Might require more opinions...?

Video showcasing the effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaw1uHHTbK4
    Having an option between this effect and the current one would be very good (current one is just some kind of small flash, which is actually far more obstructive than the ripples).

Don't darken rooms in the lobby if you're a VIP and there's space for you to join.

Add option to switch the FPS mode camera between the new version and the old version.

Fixes
    Storage item search bar in-game rarely ever works as intended.

FGunZ.net site randomly logs you out for no reason, say you log-in, go to your lucky box page, and it tells you "You need to be logged in" (though it still appears like you were logged in, so you have to press the log-out button). This happens to me very often on a PC with a wired internet connection. When this happens you cannot go to your dashboard anymore either.

Certain donation items on the site need fixed up descriptions (looking at revs and maybe some other ones).

No image thumbnails for clothes in the bounty shop, I initially thought this was for performance reasons (not loading so many images), but there's still thumbnails for all weapons, specials and even avatars, so what's up?

Screen shake does nothing when enabled, I'd say just remove it as I don't think anyone actually uses it.
    Last edited by Skilly; 03-06-2020 at 01:25 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Shang (03-12-2020), Tzunami best0 (03-10-2020)

Thread Information