Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GDBobby View Post
    BIG HYPE, this is incredible.
    I appreciate it a lot, this was sorely needed for over a decade.

After some more testing...
    **** I FEEL LIKE IM 8 AND ITS CHRISTMAS, THANK YOU

Here's my gladiator replay pack, it comes with a shitty triangle, circle, JM, 200 bpm static TBF, spam jump, standing massive, aerial massive, aerial dash massive.

For triangle, circle, and JM to work you need to spawn the bot in the green circle and stand on the shield in the red circle. Even the smallest positioning differences from my initial recording will snowball into a larger desync, but it's what we got. positioning.png

For all massives i'd recommend using /aim

I think being able to spawn the bot at a fixed distance would fix the desync issue. If you need any help with anything, Frooples, I can send you my coding resume, best of luck to you <3
    Glad you enjoy
    Love your enthusiasm.

The desyncing is on purpose (Chaos Theory). You are probably using relative playback.
    Try absolute playback with "/bot play 0".

Feel free to apply for dev (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...er-Application)!
    We are always looking

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    You are probably using relative playback.
    Try absolute playback with "/bot play 0".
    This spawns the bot at the same location it was recorded, but the player will still be at a pseudo-random distance from the bot unless you put yourself in an exact position that can be reached consistently, like a corner. It reduces the desync, but still snowballs.
    jetman come spar with me -swimcap

Thread Information