Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Jordan's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    167
    Thanked
    35
    Thanks
    27
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Fgunz

    Suggestion description:
    This one is gonna be a big one imo. I do notice a lot of times people will go afk in rooms which isn't so bad but it is once they're in a position where they're holding up a game or something. This is where /afk comes in. /Afk Would put you in a special category so when rounds start or you would spawn in for a duel instead it doesn't spawn you in at all for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes of AFK time or how much would be okay in y'alls eyes, the person would then be kicked from said game after the timer has expired if they haven't came back and typed /back.

    If anyone has anything to add to it feel free. i feel like this would work great for some.

  2. The following user said thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

    Mohamed (01-02-2021)

  3. #2
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    775
    Thanked
    640
    Thanks
    799
    Honestly kinda useless. Holding a spot for a room so teams will be unbalanced, just so someone can afk and still be in a room when hes back. Thats just ruining the room for others. If youre gonna be afk just go to lobby dont hold the room hostage for others

  4. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

    Charm Hye (01-02-2021), Rain (01-02-2021)

  5. #3
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    Posts
    2,977
    Thanked
    791
    Thanks
    725
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Honestly kinda useless. Holding a spot for a room so teams will be unbalanced, just so someone can afk and still be in a room when hes back. Thats just ruining the room for others. If youre gonna be afk just go to lobby dont hold the room hostage for others
    This.

    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."



    "The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

  6. #4
    Jordan's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    167
    Thanked
    35
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Honestly kinda useless. Holding a spot for a room so teams will be unbalanced, just so someone can afk and still be in a room when hes back. Thats just ruining the room for others. If youre gonna be afk just go to lobby dont hold the room hostage for others
    That is why i suggested a way to make it fair like set a time limit of say 3 minutes or something ya know time to go to the bathroom or whatever grab a drink such like that. Now If they're actually gonna be leaving to do something else then yes go to lobby. But i do appreciate your feedback. Makes 100% sense with me in the disadvantages can be abused.

  7. #5
    Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Posts
    324
    Thanked
    196
    Thanks
    70
    Originally Posted by Joad13 View Post
    That is why i suggested a way to make it fair like set a time limit of say 3 minutes or something ya know time to go to the bathroom or whatever grab a drink such like that. Now If they're actually gonna be leaving to do something else then yes go to lobby. But i do appreciate your feedback. Makes 100% sense with me in the disadvantages can be abused.
    if its just 3 mins let your k/d take the hit its not that deep?

  8. #6
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    452
    Thanked
    121
    Thanks
    99
    Originally Posted by Joad13 View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Fgunz

    Suggestion description:
    This one is gonna be a big one imo. I do notice a lot of times people will go afk in rooms which isn't so bad but it is once they're in a position where they're holding up a game or something. This is where /afk comes in. /Afk Would put you in a special category so when rounds start or you would spawn in for a duel instead it doesn't spawn you in at all for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes of AFK time or how much would be okay in y'alls eyes, the person would then be kicked from said game after the timer has expired if they haven't came back and typed /back.

    If anyone has anything to add to it feel free. i feel like this would work great for some.
    If you go afk u should go afk in the lobby. Anyway, I prefer a command in game that lets u check if there are players afk in game room, and kick them afterwards.

  9. #7
    Jordan's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    167
    Thanked
    35
    Thanks
    27
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    If you go afk u should go afk in the lobby. Anyway, I prefer a command in game that lets u check if there are players afk in game room, and kick them afterwards.
    Thats not a bad idea. what if we just did /afk and it checks to see whos been away or hasnt done anything for a certain amount of time so theyre kicked from the lobby without having to do /kick. That way teammates cant keep someone in.

  10. #8
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    520
    Thanked
    509
    Thanks
    126
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Honestly kinda useless. Holding a spot for a room so teams will be unbalanced, just so someone can afk and still be in a room when hes back. Thats just ruining the room for others. If youre gonna be afk just go to lobby dont hold the room hostage for others
    He is totally right,
    Esp+L is better than typing /afk - simple and fastest way.
    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  11. #9
    León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Posts
    1,601
    Thanked
    30
    Thanks
    807
    That can work in only in two cases, training rooms or events, in any other scenario what ganggbangg wrote is right.







  12. #10
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,017
    Thanked
    2,757
    Thanks
    1,126
    switch it to /spectate which allows players to spectate duels instead of rejoining every time, aswell as spectating both teams in a team deathmatch, and ill support it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)