Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    9
    can u plz for the love of god remove these aids 11 12 dmg sgs. There was an issue regarding getting 2 shotted. you did so much changing the hp ap nerfing the lb. and now u bring that same facking aids back. Even the invention of oxygen in a bottle is better then this crap.

  2. The following 2 users say thank you to donkiller for this useful post:

    Amers (06-26-2021), o_o (06-26-2021)

  3. #2
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanked
    2,500
    Thanks
    1,464
    I agree about the damage but isn't it kinda fair since the ammo is low? You have to think twice before shooting and you actually have to be kinda close to the enemy with that shotgun or else it will be a waste of a slot for another weapon.

  4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

    KiritoOnline (06-28-2021)

  5. #3
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I agree about the damage but isn't it kinda fair since the ammo is low? You have to think twice before shooting and you actually have to be kinda close to the enemy with that shotgun or else it will be a waste of a slot for another weapon.
    Why I agree with donkiller and personally want them removed is because, well, first of all why would you even add a shotgun in to the game that doesn't follow the original/current meta and just changes/breaks how you expect the gameplay to go, for example getting PB'd by those sgs just drags your health down so fast you're like 'wtf is this sh1t?', very unexpected and tilts you easily.

    I think overall FG should put their focus on to standard shotguns like the rest of the servers out there, because that's what everyone wants to play with. Such a basic system makes it an even playingfield and you can expect the damage you take, there is no surprises like someone pbing you with S/SH.

    Adding unexpected stuff like mines, snipers or super heavy shotguns is just uncalled for. Who even asked for those? Who thought it was a good idea? Imo since V8 came out, with the shotgun classes, the system on this server has been unnecessarily complicated, just use the most simple meta with Standard+Light shotguns, where heavy shotguns are so debuffed in the delay and ammo aspect, only people that really put in effort will gain anything from them.
    If V8 was made more simple rather than overly-complicated FG would've been the NR1 private server out there, I am definitely confident of that!

    Simplicity is key!
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  6. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    donkiller (06-26-2021)

  7. #4
    Platform's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    10
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Why I agree with donkiller and personally want them removed is because, well, first of all why would you even add a shotgun in to the game that doesn't follow the original/current meta and just changes/breaks how you expect the gameplay to go, for example getting PB'd by those sgs just drags your health down so fast you're like 'wtf is this sh1t?', very unexpected and tilts you easily.

    I think overall FG should put their focus on to standard shotguns like the rest of the servers out there, because that's what everyone wants to play with. Such a basic system makes it an even playingfield and you can expect the damage you take, there is no surprises like someone pbing you with S/SH.

    Adding unexpected stuff like mines, snipers or super heavy shotguns is just uncalled for. Who even asked for those? Who thought it was a good idea? Imo since V8 came out, with the shotgun classes, the system on this server has been unnecessarily complicated, just use the most simple meta with Standard+Light shotguns, where heavy shotguns are so debuffed in the delay and ammo aspect, only people that really put in effort will gain anything from them.
    If V8 was made more simple rather than overly-complicated FG would've been the NR1 private server out there, I am definitely confident of that!

    Simplicity is key!
    How are you going to explore new changes/metas if every time something new comes out and just because someone doesn't like it and you want to have it removed? All the stuffs you mentioned are what makes the game unique and it won't limit players into trying different things/playstyles.

    In every item there's always advantages and disadvantages to it. Higher damage comes with slightly less ammo and vice versa. It's true that SSH shotguns may be OP that can kill a player with 2 pbs, but that only happens if the player play close range with you (Unless you're dumb enough to play close range with him knowing that he's using SSH).

    Instead of complaining, why not learn how to deal with it?



  8. The following user said thank you to Platform for this useful post:

    TomasEdison (07-04-2021)

  9. #5
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    9
    this game is all about close range combat most of the time. thats why sg is the meta. And what about the hiding at corners with those sgs and getting 2shotted when u run by. how to fix that mister loud mouth ???. Not playing close range ??? ur a joke.

  10. #6
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    How are you going to explore new changes/metas if every time something new comes out and just because someone doesn't like it and you want to have it removed? All the stuffs you mentioned are what makes the game unique and it won't limit players into trying different things/playstyles.

    In every item there's always advantages and disadvantages to it. Higher damage comes with slightly less ammo and vice versa. It's true that SSH shotguns may be OP that can kill a player with 2 pbs, but that only happens if the player play close range with you (Unless you're dumb enough to play close range with him knowing that he's using SSH).

    Instead of complaining, why not learn how to deal with it?
    We are a little late to "explore new metas", this is soon a two decade year old game and it is alive solely because of k-style and the standard shotgun meta. I refuse to try any new metas, I am an oldgen and the style I love is two standard shotguns + pure mechanical skill. Any sort of mines, nukes, stuns whatevers are out of the question for me. You can add your new weapons, heck why not add a helicopter or someshit, but that would just mean me and probably rest of the playerbase will just peace out. We play it to enjoy our childhood game, not to explore how to **** with that, we play it just because of k-style and the meta, if i wanted nukes, helicopters, sniping etc I'd go to Call Of Duty.

    You can change the options, add new features, but please don't **** with the general lobby layout or the original gameplay nor the meta!
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  11. #7
    Platform's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    10
    Originally Posted by donkiller View Post
    this game is all about close range combat most of the time. thats why sg is the meta. And what about the hiding at corners with those sgs and getting 2shotted when u run by. how to fix that mister loud mouth ???. Not playing close range ??? ur a joke.
    And if you're crying about it just to get the shotguns removed because you get rekt by other players, maybe it's time for you to get good? I don't see a reason to remove it just because a bunch of noobs like you couldn't cope with it and get trashed by them.



  12. #8
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    And if you're crying about it just to get the shotguns removed because you get rekt by other players, maybe it's time for you to get good? I don't see a reason to remove it just because a bunch of noobs like you couldn't cope with it and get trashed by them.
    Your point is invalid, you don't even try to comprehend my argument, you just result to calling people noobs and insulting them because your intelligence isn't high enough to make a counter-argument. You are spouting nonsense, maybe because your life is boring, idk, so you result to forum-heroing. Here's my take on your attitude right now: You can F right off, i don't care about your nonsense, I am not your mental health counselor, so don't act up with me!

    It's like adding a shotgun that 1 hit kills people, does like 300damage, and then your argument is. "It only has 1 bullet", "It can only be used once", "Just get good and stop crying", "It has a long delay after clicking fire!"
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  13. #9
    Platform's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    10
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    We are a little late to "explore new metas", this is soon a two decade year old game and it is alive solely because of k-style and the standard shotgun meta. I refuse to try any new metas, I am an oldgen and the style I love is two standard shotguns + pure mechanical skill. Any sort of mines, nukes, stuns whatevers are out of the question for me. You can add your new weapons, heck why not add a helicopter or someshit, but that would just mean me and probably rest of the playerbase will just peace out. We play it to enjoy our childhood game, not to explore how to **** with that, we play it just because of k-style and the meta, if i wanted nukes, helicopters, sniping etc I'd go to Call Of Duty.

    You can change the options, add new features, but please don't **** with the general lobby layout or the original gameplay nor the meta!
    Tbh idek why you're mentioning about other stuff which is totally irrelevant to the topic we're discussing here but whatever. You wanted oldschool style, and we have it. All the tags are there for you. [sgo], [ex], what more do you want? There are always oldschool rooms daily too.

    But anyways, who else here isn't an oldgen? Just because players like you does not like trying new stuff doesn't mean fgunz should revolve around you, and stop having new gun updates (and bold of you to assume that the rest of the playerbase are with you).



  14. #10
    Platform's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Country
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    6
    Thanks
    10
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Your point is invalid, you don't even try to comprehend my argument, you just result to calling people noobs and insulting them because your intelligence isn't high enough to make a counter-argument. You are spouting nonsense, maybe because your life is boring, idk, so you result to forum-heroing. Here's my take on your attitude right now: You can F right off, i don't care about your nonsense, I am not your mental health counselor, so don't act up with me!

    It's like adding a shotgun that 1 hit kills people, does like 300damage, and then your argument is. "It only has 1 bullet", "It can only be used once", "Just get good and stop crying", "It has a long delay after clicking fire!"
    Idk why you're taking it so hard on my reply to someone else's post. Firstly, a noob particularly refers to somebody who is inexperienced in a profession or activity. Nothing's wrong with that, everyone start from a noob, even I myself too. Just because you can't handle a SSH shotgun in one way doesn't mean you can't approach it in another combat style. And seeing from your post in which you mentioned you refused to try (which is quite stubborn of you), what other terms can I still refer you to other than being a noob? Secondly, no need of you to show interest in my life, tyvm.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)