Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,550
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,419
    Originally Posted by Ruzu View Post
    buddym the antman range is so short cant seem to kill anyone and the spray zombie nu.8 the green spray dmg is very little can barely kill anyone with that.
    I'll increase the range of the ant zombie a bit.

    The green spray is 999 damage but has little range and gets blocked by walls / other zombies, which is why you probably didn't hit.

  2. #12
    Supreme leader

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    17
    Thanks
    36
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I'll increase the range of the ant zombie a bit.

    The green spray is 999 damage but has little range and gets blocked by walls / other zombies, which is why you probably didn't hit.
    ty love you <3
    https://www.twitch.tv/kingruzu

    help me get followers ;3

  3. #13
    Beast's Avatar I Abuse people. huehuehue

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Country
    Posts
    498
    Thanked
    300
    Thanks
    129
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post



    I'm imagining it could be fun to have a mod where all players are small so every map becomes like the office.. Hmm..
    Maybe a game mode like prop hunt?
    Important message:
    Abusing people. xD
    S/O 2 Bram for cool sig!


    S/O 2 George for cool sig!

  4. #14
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    240
    Thanked
    114
    Thanks
    128
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?

  5. #15
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,550
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,419
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    hey why didn't you fix the animation glitches?
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?

  6. #16
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    240
    Thanked
    114
    Thanks
    128
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    What animation glitches and where have they been reported?
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?

  7. #17
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,550
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,419
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    your server allows female characters to yo-yo guns like a male does with daggers. This causes random blinik dashes which leads to tumbles mid fight when using a female character. Why did FG change that and when will this be reverted to normal gunz standard?
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that.

  8. #18
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    240
    Thanked
    114
    Thanks
    128
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That was a very specific change to the woman_shotgun_jump_up animation [actually a bug fix by removing a bunch of extra frames] and was added a longer while ago (with positive feedback). Afaik this is the first time someone complains about it, so we had no intention to change that yet.
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?

  9. #19
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,550
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,419
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?
    Afaik every weapon for every gender except for shotguns allowed that move to happen. Except for women wearing shotguns, because the animation was bugged/filled with extra frames at the end (not the first of Maiet's bugs), causing women wearing shotguns to not have enough air time to get into the animation you need to be in to yo-yo with a shotgun. Technically anyone can yo-yo with everything with enough air time, as it needs the fall animation to be cancelled. The issue was the female shotgun animation having those filler frames at the end. So that change/fix, when we added it months ago, really just streamlined things and I remember receiving positive feedback for it.

    Edit: Changing that back now would complicate gameplay for all those users that got used to it over the months I think.

    Edit 2: And those users, that play actively here every day, do seem to like it. You really are the first one to disagree with it.

  10. #20
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Posts
    10,669
    Thanked
    2,584
    Thanks
    1,596
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Yes it's been around for some time but I didn't know this was intentional... it complicates gameplay when cwing. instead of half stepping, youll blink dash one way and tumble the other. It's pointless when using a sword hence why it should maybe be weapon specific? Add it for daggers and not sword/kodachi?
    Haven't heard/seen anyone complaining about it, dunno about what "complication" you are talking about. As it has been said above, it's been like this for awhile and none of the cwers have said anything. Whenever they don't like something - they come here and complain about it but no one has mentioned this so-called complication. IMO everything is fine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)