Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    The event Don't Fall Down, was edited because it was a room killer every time it was hosted. By the time we reached the 3rd-5th rounds we were left with less and less people than what we have started. At times we also were left with 2 people by the 4th round.

For the record, I didn’t come up with the change, but I did approve it with the rest of the Event Team at the time. So, it is incorrect that you say I made the change, since this was something that was agreed by the entire team.

Anyhow, in this entire suggestion I don’t see any reason why it should be reverted. You only stated that “Relax ruined it” but you didn’t provide us why we should change it back. In fact, it seems like the thread is after one member of the Event Team rather than a suggestion. So, I would suggest that you would give a reason why this should be reverted. Why or how would reverting this event to a 5-round event be a good thing if in the past it would kill the room. Nowadays we don’t have this problem because this event lasts only 1 round, and this round could also last a long time depending on how good the players are that are playing it.

Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Eeksdee (09-08-2022)

Thread Information