View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    trolling as a forum mod is one thing but its another thing to do when others aint trolling

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Naw, not really. It's to each Moderator's discretion with which they edit it. If Alym would like to edit it out, so be it. If I'd like it to be edited out, so be it. If you guys feel better to express yourselves through such means as vulgarity, so be it lol. Never bothers me so oh well . Feel like grown-ups using adult words huh guys XD. @Miranda, quit pms'ing lmao. It's a game Forum, ysosrs?
    The day I quit PMSing is the day you stop power abuseing/acting professional here but yet on facebook/youtube you are the complete opposite. Shows LOTS about yourself.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

3. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (08-02-2011)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    That may be true, but there is a reason as to why I very rarely get on Chat. I no longer find pleasure in the ignorance I used to, but I still do my job just as good as I used to, so as long as I can do it, I'll continue to do it until my services are no longer needed. I hold no grudge towards you, Pulse, Ekital, or anyone who argues with me on any account because we're all entitled to an opinion, but with that opinion, comes opposition, which you must understand. It's just business.

@Miranda, Facebook is personal. Freestyler's World is professional. There is a major difference lol. Facebook is where my real life friends are, and Freestyler's World is where my profession is. I still act friendly on here just as I do on Facebook.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    trolling as a forum mod is one thing but its another thing to do when others aint trolling
    ^ <3..

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    The day I quit PMSing is the day you stop power abuseing/acting professional here but yet on facebook/youtube you are the complete opposite. Shows LOTS about yourself.
    Amen Miranda <3333333333

Its obvious the players are once again, right.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    That may be true, but there is a reason as to why I very rarely get on Chat. I no longer find pleasure in the ignorance I used to, but I still do my job just as good as I used to, so as long as I can do it, I'll continue to do it until my services are no longer needed. I hold no grudge towards you, Pulse, Ekital, or anyone who argues with me on any account because we're all entitled to an opinion, but with that opinion, comes opposition, which you must understand. It's just business.
    Business is biased, and you don't do your job as well as you used to.

Thanks
    The how was to Pulse lol. We've all said some offensive things, truth is, it just really isn't that big a deal. When it hits "**** you you ***ing **** go die in your mother's ******", that is when it's really offensive.

Yay, I'm turning into something else! I think I'm going to change my name to Chameleon, since everyone says "OH YOU KEEP CHANGING." It's called life, it changes all the time, guys. You all have too, believe it or not.
    FYI, this forum has changed since the *LAST* time you were mod here. There is NO rule in the TOS anymore of not being able to cuss. So if you want to enforce it, go put it in there.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks

@Miranda, Facebook is personal. Freestyler's World is professional. There is a major difference lol. Facebook is where my real life friends are, and Freestyler's World is where my profession is. I still act friendly on here just as I do on Facebook.
    But in the real world your "job" can look at your personal stuff like facebook and enforce what ever the **** they want .
    So stop saying stuff is private, because nothing you post here is private.

Thanks

I call people like that 2 faced.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Pulse, you haven't access to the Forum Moderator logs, you know nothing of what I do. I very rarely post of what I do on any thread anymore besides the Report's. Also, with four other Moderator's, the workload is usually spread pretty thin.

@ Miranda, you obviously didn't read my first post. I said if you guys would like to cuss, that is fine, until it gets highly excessive to the point of flaming or others feeling insulted or offended. And that is fine, I care not if I'm two-faced or not. For the umpteenth time, I'm not here to impress anyone.

And Weii, I know it isn't a job. I have no payroll, I pay no taxes, it's fairly obvious lol. It's not even volunteer work. The work I do on here I cannot place on Application's for Forum Administrating sites. It's doing a favor for a good friend.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Freestyler's World is professional
    If this is where your profession lies, I think you need to go to college.

Furthermore, I have talked relentlessly about GFX and etc. on here and how the various groups are failing at what they are meant to do. My posts are always met with moderators and other players saying that it is, "only a friendly gaming server / forum."

If this is true, then it is not professional.

Edit: I don't need access to moderator logs to know who does what. I've been here long enough to know the attitudes of the staff.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information