View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Naw, not really. It's to each Moderator's discretion with which they edit it. If Alym would like to edit it out, so be it. If I'd like it to be edited out, so be it. If you guys feel better to express yourselves through such means as vulgarity, so be it lol. Never bothers me so oh well . Feel like grown-ups using adult words huh guys XD. @Miranda, quit pms'ing lmao. It's a game Forum, ysosrs?
    Don't turn into the person above you.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Naw, not really. It's to each Moderator's discretion with which they edit it. If Alym would like to edit it out, so be it. If I'd like it to be edited out, so be it. If you guys feel better to express yourselves through such means as vulgarity, so be it lol. Never bothers me so oh well . Feel like grown-ups using adult words huh guys XD. @Miranda, quit pms'ing lmao. It's a game Forum, ysosrs?
    Considering miranda is a girl, that is offensive. Also i lold when you said you didnt care.

3. The following user said thank you to Weeeeiipk for this useful post:

Pulse (08-02-2011)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Ohhh Weii. After everything you've said, I could frankly care less lmao. You turn taking a drink of water offensive .

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    How? O.O.
    Considering miranda is a girl, it is offensive to say she is pmsing.

Thanks
    Jaka, you are turning into Nitro. Don't do that.

7. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (08-02-2011)

Country
    Thanks
    The how was to Pulse lol. We've all said some offensive things, truth is, it just really isn't that big a deal. When it hits "**** you you ***ing **** go die in your mother's ******", that is when it's really offensive.

Yay, I'm turning into something else! I think I'm going to change my name to Chameleon, since everyone says "OH YOU KEEP CHANGING." It's called life, it changes all the time, guys. You all have too, believe it or not.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    The how was to Pulse lol. We've all said some offensive things, truth is, it just really isn't that big a deal. When it hits "**** you you ***ing **** go die in your mother's ******", that is when it's really offensive.
    Then dont make a big deal out of cuss words Nitro.

Country
    Thanks
    Pfff I haven't since I've been back lmao. The most I've done was edit them out without even warning people over it .

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Pfff I haven't since I've been back lmao. The most I've done was edit them out without even warning people over it .
    considering its not in the tos, you cant warn them over it can ya? Unless it gets excessive.

Thanks
    You're editting everything, making it seem like everything someone says is to mess with you, and just taking everything to an extreme. It's like nitro used to do: He'd invoke an argument with me, single me out, and then when I responded, he infracted me. 3 times.

You're doing the same thing. You say something, people respond, and all the sudden it's like you're the victim.

Stop it and grow up.

13. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (08-02-2011)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information