View Poll Results: Which option is better?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reduce it to 5 clip

43 40.19%
  • Make original donor 6clip and make the 11dmg's 7clip with 10damage (and lower delay)

64 59.81%
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taecyeonn View Post
    Try train aiming with 11 dmg SGS more
    Keep practicing and you will aim like a pro..
    I use to can't really aim well with it now I just take 4-5 hits to kill ^^
    U misunderstood me, the point is that the "feeling" while using those shotguns is worse than using the common donation ones, anyways, i think they should keep the 11 dmg shooties as they are, or maybe just raise their delays. This if they dont make the NO DONORS command.

Thanks
    You should just decrease the damage of every SG by one.. So they won't be OP, but they'll still have an advantage.
    Last edited by Vanilla; 06-05-2012 at 07:27 PM.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    dude fg should add a sg with like 2 bullets and have it do like 20 damage or instant kill
    Shotguns have 10 bullets already. That's why the 11 damage shotguns can do 110 damage.

BTW: Take it from someone who shoots walls 24/7 and practices mechanics all the time. Anything less than 700 delay is pointless for RS. You can't RS any faster with 600 delay than you can with 700. In fact, you can do max speed RS with 750 delay. Of course, anything less than 600 and there's no more point to RSing, as you should just spam one gun at a time.
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-01-2012 at 05:28 AM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Damien's Avatar XBL Gamertag: xW4RZ0N3x

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
    you should just decrease the damage of every SG by one.
    This.

Donator

Thanks
    umm? ok? that guy said reduce the damage of every shotty by 1.
    The point is to make the game balanced reducing those 11s or doing something about em.....if you reduce the 11s and reduce the normal damage 1 level below its gona be the same shit....its gona still be unbalanced cz you dint do noting......the point is to make something that can go against those 10s and 11s for none donor players because thats the point of this poll....1 other thing the poll says reduce the clip to 5 bullets.....what the point of reducing the clip wen the problem is the damage of those sgs........thats why ppl are complaning about those guns.....i my self have the 10s but i surely take em of wen im in a none donor room because i know how it feel to get own by donor weps....so yeah..i will give my opiniom again
    Dont take those 11s away......just reduce the delay and make normals shottys a little more powerfull so none donors can defend their self.

Donator

Thanks
    get the donate sgs from 6,8 '---'

Donator

Thanks
    lol they cant do that

Damien's Avatar XBL Gamertag: xW4RZ0N3x

Thanks
    Originally Posted by niinoh View Post
    umm? ok? that guy said reduce the damage of every shotty by 1.
    The point is to make the game balanced reducing those 11s or doing something about em.....if you reduce the 11s and reduce the normal damage 1 level below its gona be the same shit....its gona still be unbalanced cz you dint do noting.....
    ...What? I don't think you're comprehending what nerfing each shotgun in the game by 1 point will do.

As it is now, you can two-shot with well placed 11's in a Vanilla room. With 10's, you can not.

The only way it would be "the same shit" is if you nerf all the armor values by 10 points.

White Silver King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by niinoh View Post
    lol they cant do that
    are you sure?

"Freestylers Crew reserves the right to change, edit and remove its donation items and rules at any time, for any reason, without notice"

http://fgunz.net/aboutdonations

Clearly states there that they can.

Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
    Leave them alone. It's not fair to change them now that everyone has given you their hard-earned money.

...but if you DO change them, you should just decrease the damage of every SG by one. So they won't be OP, but they'll still have an advantage.
    So you want the old donor weapons to be 9 damage? Im sure 1 more clip shot than any other donor is still an advantage.

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Lol at the people raging over the future changes, the staff's just trying to make things a bit less unfair for everyone else, get over it.
    The only issue with these guns is that it consists of a low delay + high damage combo, and one of those needs to be nerfed.
    Either higher delay (equal to donor shotties) or just dropping it to 10damage would be fine.
    The lower clip idea is also pretty cool, it'll force them hardcore potshot spam hoes to reload earlier.
    I'd switch my vote from Option 2 to Option 1 if I could.
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information