Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 120
  1. #11
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanked
    1,228
    Thanks
    1,707
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    First, link doesn't work
    Second, wouldn't mind a re when I get my donors <3

  2. #12
    Piracy's Avatar Legendary

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    644
    Thanked
    578
    Thanks
    100
    Originally Posted by TaintGunz View Post
    First, link doesn't work
    Second, wouldn't mind a re when I get my donors <3
    You were the one who challanged me though. Tked me twice. Should of been 11/0.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9


  3. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanked
    1,228
    Thanks
    1,707
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    You were the one who challanged me though. Tked me twice. Should of been 11/0.
    Feel free to upload the replay to show the people since I "Tk'd" you will you?
    As I said, wouldn't mind a re after I get my donors <3

  4. #14
    Piracy's Avatar Legendary

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    644
    Thanked
    578
    Thanks
    100
    Originally Posted by TaintGunz View Post
    Feel free to upload the replay to show the people since I "Tk'd" you will you?
    As I said, wouldn't mind a re after I get my donors <3
    Ill upload it if I actually recorded this match. I recall only ssing it though, let me check.

    Edit: Nope do not have a replay. So I geuss drop the "Tk'
    Cuz idgaf, still drop.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9


  5. #15
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanked
    1,228
    Thanks
    1,707
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    Ill upload it if I actually recorded this match. I recall only ssing it though, let me check.
    So no re's? Pathetic, thanks for that
    Feel free to upload the replay whenever

  6. #16
    Piracy's Avatar Legendary

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    644
    Thanked
    578
    Thanks
    100
    Originally Posted by TaintGunz View Post
    So no re's? Pathetic, thanks for that
    Feel free to upload the replay whenever
    Ill re you later when I have time. Get you're donors quickly so you can get dropped again. I'm curious about the next excuses you will make after getting smack'd
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9


  7. #17
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,699
    Thanked
    443
    Thanks
    500
    taint ur shit l0l

  8. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

    Tonysaurus (01-12-2013)

  9. #18
    Poarn's Avatar Obv newgen

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    358
    Thanked
    36
    Thanks
    40
    Conclusion of this thread ;
    Most of us drops Taint.
    Cries with high ego.

    AND As you can see mysir Taint.
    Nobody likes you. :')

  10. #19
    Vitality's Avatar Veni, Vidi, Vici

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    225
    Thanked
    122
    Thanks
    53
    GG'D.
    Dropt.

  11. #20
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanked
    1,228
    Thanks
    1,707
    Originally Posted by Poarn View Post
    Conclusion of this thread ;
    Most of us drops Taint.
    Cries with high ego.

    AND As you can see mysir Taint.
    Nobody likes you. :')
    Wouldn't give a shit to a random who I dropped 16-4, now shh

    Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    GG'D.
    Dropt.
    Thanks <3

    Originally Posted by Flavour View Post
    taint ur shit l0l
    Man up a bit and stop dodging my 1v1 like you always do will you? <3

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread