Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Wow it really made me sad.
    We will miss you and Goodluck in your life!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    Bashy became a GM because Rash asked the admins.
    Stop spreading lies. Don't talk about things you don't know. I became a GM because McSic picked me.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    R.I.P,one of the best gms i seen over the years
    deja vu happened all over again i have witness this kind of thing happened b4
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Vitality's Avatar Veni, Vidi, Vici

Thanks
    Such a shame to see them both leave.. Goodluck irl tho.

AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    i will miss u bro <3

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    Im so glad bashy is not staff anymore. One less biased homophobic idiot on the staff. Sorry about your loss rash.
    Finally another asshole that accepts to be himself, wonna make a club <3?

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    Bashy became a GM because Rash asked the admins.
    Please, teach me some more.

Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Laters brah.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't actually think i'll miss you in all fairness.

Me and you were picked to be GMs at the same time, along with Nigel, John, Reet and Kirai. Back then, you were pretty epic and we were fairly close, with our clan and with dealing with the community/reports, generally just havin a laugh together. We were all pretty tight with each other. You were absolutely awesome back then and I considered you a very close friend.

Once I was gone, you were the one that changed and phased me out completely. That sort of hurt, lol. I even tried to talk to you in general whilst I was a regular member and man you were being completely off with me.

Eventually, I was accepted back into staff and I haven't really worked with you on anything. Tried to approach you on things, not once have you approached me on anything. Well, alright then.

All in all, you've done a wonderful job as a GM when you weren't inactive for long periods of time.Although, I can't say the same about being a friend.

Take it easy and All the best.
    Actually, you and Nigel were gm's before me Reet & Kirai got gm. We were tight back then yeah, we were in the same clan and sh*t. I also learnt from you tbh, when you were a gm and I was a member. About the friendship - you left for about a year or less, I guess I found a new circle and I got more independent, hence maybe why I didn't approach you on anything. But, I always replied to you positively from my memory and I never ignored you once. But hey, don't think I forget the great memories we had. Thanks btw.

Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    Nooo wat.
    You bitch.
    Want to thank you for the things you did for us in the past few months/years. It was a great time having you on FGUNZ, remember the days where we were all together playing TDM's and such? I can still remember it as if it was yesterday haa. Goodluck on the things you are going to do. : )
    How could I forget? :/ I used to to join TDM's just to mess up your score.. Thanks sis.

Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Well now since Rash is gone from the staff team it just seems like shit's going to go down hill from here, In my opinion you were one of the best Gamer Moderators that
    Freestylers world has ever had it's sad to see you go but I wish you luck on whatever you do next.
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Sucks. Definitely one of the best Game Master's I've seen in recent memory. Always kept things fairly professional, did a good job and helped create rules and things for Game Master's to follow. As you leave, I lose my Game Master equal. It's definitely kind of depressing even though we haven't personally talked in forever. Until you come back(If you ever truly leave), we'll be waiting.

@StephanM, I'm sure he meant for Bashy. Him and Bashy were on the same side.
    I'm not leaving Jaka, atleast I don't know whats around the corner. When you stopped coming ingame we lost the touch. Peace bro.
    Last edited by Rash; 02-08-2013 at 05:28 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Xanxus (02-08-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Good luck with your education or with whatever you're going to do.

Adios Rash and Bashy
    Last edited by Beautiful; 02-08-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Good luck with your education or with whatever you're going to do.
    In all fairness, your words means sh*t to me. This is just a meaningless post, no effort was put into it. You didn't have to reply.

Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

Adios Rash and Bashy
    Astalavista, friend.

11. The following user said thank you to Rash for this useful post:

Beautiful (02-08-2013)

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Let's hope the new GM's will fit as good as you guys fitted, and will do even a better job then you guys did. ( Which is nearly unpossible )
    You should be proud on yourself and tell yourself, Such a great time and never forget the experience you've had in here.

Remember when we joined random rooms with Alpha and we all had the same avatar and pwned some asses?
    Awesome time, I'll never forget that!
    Last edited by Quacks; 02-08-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information