Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    No, mime is right.
    KingKareem is acting like a complete ******, and is annoying as ****.
    Not seeing it. He stated his opinion calmly and hasn't really resorted to name calling or straight up raging. He simply said that he thinks the staff is doing a good job, and that rash doesn't know the staff well enough to judge them. I think he was wrong but i dont think he was really acting like a ******... Besides it was mime who took things to the next level, and ill be extremely surprised if he isn't warned or infracted for saying he was going to strangle someone, and that he wants to supply them with a "cockmeat sandwhich"--(dafuq is that who says that shit....)
    Too Legit.

2. The following user said thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

MikeGSI (02-18-2013)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Chill out... Alex and joobie are legends Jealous (Don't know what's going on)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nuva View Post
    Not seeing it. He stated his opinion calmly and hasn't really resorted to name calling or straight up raging. He simply said that he thinks the staff is doing a good job, and that rash doesn't know the staff well enough to judge them. I think he was wrong but i dont think he was really acting like a ******... Besides it was mime who took things to the next level, and ill be extremely surprised if he isn't warned or infracted for saying he was going to strangle someone, and that he wants to supply them with a "cockmeat sandwhich"--(dafuq is that who says that shit....)
    I've already tried reporting him mutltiple times, they said he was "trolling"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    Chill out... Alex and joobie are legends Jealous (Don't know what's going on)
    lol we all know that
    Too Legit.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Well you don't Nuava

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    see what i mean nuva? jajjajaja

Btw mime when u eat alphabet soup, you choke on the D. Just saying u know?
    I will rape your first born child.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I will rape your first born child.
    Lol calm down.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Kareem, My momma...Told you...
    TO MIND YOUR OWN MOTHAFUKIN BUISNESS, YOU 2+2 NOT KNOWIN WHAT THE FCK IT IS BITCH, STUPID ASS WANNABE ASS, LONG TITTY NO NIPPLE HAVIN ASS BITCH!
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nuva View Post
    Its cause he doesn't know shit about whats going on, and talks shit @ rash, he asks for it.
    He shouldnt even respond to these kind of threads.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    I've already tried reporting him mutltiple times, they said he was "trolling"
    I'm not saying you should report him... Although a forum mod should definitely take it upon themselves to do something about this kid.... I mean from all that i've seen he doesn't really contribute anything positive to the forums anyways. Most of his comments or either "kill urself" or more random flaming. But meah.. by saying this i have unleashed the troll upon myself lol
    Too Legit.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information