Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nuva View Post
    yeahhh mime got alittle too emotion right there.. But regardless. My opinion still stands. But i respect your opinion as well. We will just have to agree to disagree.
    No, mime is right.
    KingKareem is acting like a complete ******, and is annoying as ****.

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LaceUp View Post
    No, mime is right.
    I haven't done anything to u or Mime.

Can any staff close this thread? This thread wont change anything, Dave picked the staff he wanted. Deal with it, dont bch about it.
    Last edited by MikeGSI; 02-18-2013 at 05:22 AM.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingKareem View Post
    You've done it to the whole forums, by being a bad trolll, asslicking gm's. And dumb comments on everything, just gtfo. Thats all i can say

Thanks
    You've done it to the whole forums, by being a bad trolll, asslicking gm's. And dumb comments on everything, just gtfo. Thats all i can say
    Well who makes me troll u guys? U guys do, im not gonna let someone talk sht about me and get away with it.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    all my images b failing so look @ sig
    Last edited by Leopard; 02-18-2013 at 05:27 AM.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    No, mime is right.
    Not seeing it. He stated his opinion calmly and hasn't really resorted to name calling or straight up raging. He simply said that he thinks the staff is doing a good job, and that rash doesn't know the staff well enough to judge them. I think he was wrong but i dont think he was really acting like a ******... Besides it was mime who took things to the next level, and ill be extremely surprised if he isn't warned or infracted for saying he was going to strangle someone, and that he wants to supply them with a "cockmeat sandwhich"--(dafuq is that who says that shit....)
    Too Legit.

7. The following user said thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

MikeGSI (02-18-2013)

Thanks
    Not seeing it. He stated his opinion calmly and hasn't really resorted to name calling or straight up raging. He simply said that he thinks the staff is doing a good job, and that rash doesn't know the staff well enough to judge them. I think he was wrong but i dont think he was really acting like a ******... Besides it was mime who took things to the next level, and ill be extremely surprised if he isn't warned or infracted for saying he was going to strangle someone, and that he wants to supply them with a "cockmeat sandwhich"--(dafuq is that who says that shit....)
    I've already tried reporting him mutltiple times, they said he was "trolling"

Thanks
    I've already tried reporting him mutltiple times, they said he was "trolling"
    I'm not saying you should report him... Although a forum mod should definitely take it upon themselves to do something about this kid.... I mean from all that i've seen he doesn't really contribute anything positive to the forums anyways. Most of his comments or either "kill urself" or more random flaming. But meah.. by saying this i have unleashed the troll upon myself lol
    Too Legit.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    I'm not saying you should report him... Although a forum mod should definitely take it upon themselves to do something about this kid.... I mean from all that i've seen he doesn't really contribute anything positive to the forums anyways. Most of his comments or either "kill urself" or more random flaming. But meah.. by saying this i have unleashed the troll upon myself lol
    Who the **** are you anyways
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Nuva you can stfu cause you're just some no life kid who joined and started acting big. Shut the hell up already.
    Kareem trolls way too much and thinks he's funny. About time someone sets him straight.
    @no life kid... http://fgunz.net/character/view/Mime
    you have 108 days played in about 10 months time. Your just as bad as me so that's an extremely hypocritical statement, and stop calling people kid, i guarantee your not 18....

@started acting big.... I have no clue what that means....

@Kareem trolls way too much and thinks he's funny. About time someone sets him straight.... Once again hypocritical, and how do you set someone straight over the internet?

Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    2013 newgen who are you?
    Too Legit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information