Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    So , as you guys can tell.. clan wars are truly inactive right now. Only the top 6/7 clans war occasionally with the top 3 clans cwing frequently. The one hundred dollars is not getting enough people inspired to compete at a serious level. My clan, Dropped, only clanwar'd for three days before I decided to give leadership to an alt and kick everyone due to the clan's inactiveness, and it's rank is 9. We only clanwar'd from the 1st to the 3rd with minimum help/effort, only gaining maybe 150 or so points, and the clan is still rank 9.

Plus, people have to ask one another in-game if they want to clan war, so clan wars are not spontaneous. A way to fix this is by allowing for a coin reward system with each clanwar. It would work as follows: If you beat a clan with 1000-1099 points, you will recieve 0 coins. If you beat a clan with 1100-1199 points, you will recieve 1 coin. If you beat a clan with 1200-1299 points, you will recieve 2 coins, and so on. If your clan is streaking 10+, you will recieve a muliplier for your coin reward. 11 streak: 1.1 muliplier 12 streak: 1.2 muliplier, up to a 2.5 multiplier (25 streak). If the difference between the two clans are more than 400, points, the clan with the greater points will not recieve coins as a reward due to expectancy of winning. So, how does this sound? Thank/Comment on this thread Johnny/Mythiq
    Click for my gunz highlights

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

KoreanAim (06-13-2013), MadameDeath (06-14-2013), Min (06-13-2013), SuperShotty (06-21-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So , as you guys can tell.. clan wars are truly inactive right now. Only the top 6/7 clans war occasionally with the top 3 clans cwing frequently. The one hundred dollars is not getting enough people inspired to compete at a serious level. My clan, Dropped, only clanwar'd for three days before I decided to give leadership to an alt and kick everyone due to the clan's inactiveness, and it's rank is 9. We only clanwar'd from the 1st to the 3rd with minimum help/effort, only gaining maybe 150 or so points, and the clan is still rank 9.

Plus, people have to ask one another in-game if they want to clan war, so clan wars are not spontaneous. A way to fix this is by allowing for a coin reward system with each clanwar. It would work as follows: If you beat a clan with 1000-1099 points, you will recieve 0 coins. If you beat a clan with 1100-1199 points, you will recieve 1 coin. If you beat a clan with 1200-1299 points, you will recieve 2 coins, and so on. If your clan is streaking 10+, you will recieve a muliplier for your coin reward. 11 streak: 1.1 muliplier 12 streak: 1.2 muliplier, up to a 2.5 multiplier (25 streak). If the difference between the two clans are more than 400, points, the clan with the greater points will not recieve coins as a reward due to expectancy of winning. So, how does this sound? Thank/Comment on this thread Johnny/Mythiq
    Actually, thats a pretty good idea, no wonder never crossed my mind in all those years :p
    You have my support, hopefully they listen

(we still have to admit that the monthly prize has somewhat risen the competitiveness and activeness of the cw channel.)
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Thanks
    io
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Actually, thats a pretty good idea, no wonder never crossed my mind in all those years :p
    You have my support, hopefully they listen

(we still have to admit that the monthly prize has somewhat risen the competitiveness and activeness of the cw channel.)
    yeah man we gotta have a server where cws are constant and we dont have to stay up for really long.. this will bring more people in the server, not to mention good players that can actually speak english.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    i'd love to see the clan war more active. it's actually pretty active right now to be honest.. but it's quite late. Still, it is the same people who cw.. i agree.

There is too many stupid game modes that take people's eyes off cwar. IMO.

Washed up

Thanks
    Actually banning 90% of the players in sunflower and leaf would make it more active
    Originally Posted by YuiChan View Post
    oh btw i forgot to say im not a boi or boy im a girl who love anime x.x

7. The following user said thank you to Courage for this useful post:

Sparks (06-13-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Actually banning 90% of the players in sunflower and leaf would make it more active
    idk rick bro theyre just on a different level than us :/

Ch4rmander's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

how about NO?
    this just means free coins for sunflower clan lol

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Great idea Johnny.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by redduivel View Post
    how about NO?
    this just means free coins for sunflower clan lol
    How so, if they're the best clan, then they're probably 400 points higher than everyone else, and wont receive any coins. However, it would be too easy for clans in the 3000s to get coins, because every clan war with 2 clans at 3000 points awards them 20 coins. That's kind of ridiculous. You could just farm coins. I would say the following would be more resonable.

1000-1099 - 0 coins.
    1100-1999 - 1 coin.
    2000-2499 - 2 coins.
    2500-2999 - 3 coins.
    3000+ - 4 coins.

Even 4 coins is pushing it. You can earn yourself some serious coins just by farming for 1 day. And how could you prove whether or not 2 clans are swapping wins, if each clan decides to just take turns going easy and walking? Now it's possible to super farm, even at the above restrictions. You can probably do 1 clan war every 5 minutes, and if you can get 4 coins every 5 minutes, that's 48 coins per hour, and 288 coins in a 6 hour marathon.

The only true way to do something like this is say clans with more than 1500 rating can earn JUST ONE coin if they win a clan war (or something similar). And have that be the end of it. That's the only way to make it semi-unabusable.
    Last edited by -Logician; 06-13-2013 at 07:53 PM.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    its funny because i actually enjoy fighting them since they are challenging unlike 90% of fg

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information